Hello from Canada!

kyholm

Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker here. Fantastic forum y'all have here, incredible resource.

Currently wrenching on a 2002 GT, can't wait to get her back on the road come spring. Working on pulling the motor to fix some Canadian cancer in the front rails/strut towers.

If anyone is looking for something to watch that is SN95 content, I also post video frequently on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWAIfqFK1YyswWTk5gI1BJw

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum!

Kyle

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am sorry to inform you that because of the exchange rate the dues for our Caniadian friends is 2x the US rate. But you guys up there should be use to us screwing you in one way or another with it so its all good.

Also, don't take anything I say seriously.

Welcome

OP
OP
kyholm

kyholm

Reaction score
Cool video! Great editing and im sure that was a tone of recording!

Thankyou, it is a bit of extra work, but it is also personally rewarding to create content and have others enjoy it.

I am sorry to inform you that because of the exchange rate the dues for our Caniadian friends is 2x the US rate. But you guys up there should be use to us screwing you in one way or another with it so its all good.

Also, don't take anything I say seriously.

Welcome

LOL! Believe me, we're used to it. I cry (and die) a little every time I need to order parts from the land of bald eagles.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome! Ignore ttocs like he said. The rest of us do, unless we want a laugh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online