Hello from DFW

iBooger

Reaction score
Hi All. New member from DFW area. I own a 97 GT convertible with 110k miles. Been doing small upgrades to her recently, so still mostly stock. Installed BBK mass air flow housing/sensor. New Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. Installed new headlights/fog lights. Just got finished putting new brakes/rotors on. I am currently working on building up my suspension piece by piece so I only have to pull the wheels off once. New springs are a 1 in drop all the way around. Still want to make a lot of changes. Here is an a photo from about a year ago.

20150726_1538391_zpsuyjyebv3.jpg

sn95jones

Reaction score
Oh yep! I'm very familiar with the Keller area.. I actually use to live up there by the new Costco in the apartments right next to it.

OP
OP
iBooger

iBooger

Reaction score
this sir...is one clean as fvck sn

Thanks. I bought it used, great deal on it, couldn't pass it up and needed a car. I will have to take some photos of the interrior. The front leather seats were in pretty bad shape, but all the electrics still work, so I bought some leather seat covers. I also painted the tops of the door panels black to match the line of the dash.

OP
OP
iBooger

iBooger

Reaction score
Why is the back wheel not chrome too?

I bought it used, and it came with chrome on the front and polished aluminum on the rear. I still have not replaced them, but I have swapped them so I have one set on each side. So the drivers side is chrome, and the passenger side is aluminum. I will eventually replace them with all black wheels.

Reaction score
I bought it used, and it came with chrome on the front and polished aluminum on the rear. I still have not replaced them, but I have swapped them so I have one set on each side. So the drivers side is chrome, and the passenger side is aluminum. I will eventually replace them with all black wheels.

i hope you dont have directionals... that wouldnt be fun... take some sick photos when its clean and post them up, also start a build thread if this isnt one already

Tally_4.6

Reaction score

Damn that sucks, chrome split spokes are the bees knees...and pretty rare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.