hello,

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No one willingly goes through what they say that guy went thru. He wasn’t given a choice.

Only choice he had was whether or not to forgive. And if he did willingly take nails through the wrist and feet then he was a trendsetter for piercings long before anyone in our generations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ah hell how did this start as a bot introduction and turn into the kentucky boys preaching at is?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Scott, there is salvation for those who desire from within!!!!

Too bad my desires lead me to a hotter place!!!!!!

Florida is my personal hell and heaven all in one!!!! :)

2bdf9b89151e34a5ac62602aac0dac68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No one willingly goes through what they say that guy went thru. He wasn’t given a choice.

Jesus absolutely DID have a choice. Being both 100% human and 100% divine, He had the ability to put an end to the Crucifixion at any time. He could have called for an army of 10,000 angels if He wanted to. However, in doing so, it would have not allowed Him to complete His work... the ultimate plan of salvation.

Jesus had to die and shed His perfect blood to cover the sins of the world. For without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin. We're incapable of entering into God's presence in Heaven as sinful human beings. The Holy (and just) God cannot let sin go unpunished, and to bear our own sins would mean suffering God's judgment in the flames of hell. Regardless of how "good" of a person we claim to be, our pathway to Heaven cannot be purchased or earned in any way. All of our deeds of righteousness are like filthy rags.

Praise God that He kept His promise to send, and sacrifice, the perfect Lamb. He bears the sins of those who trust in Him. Jesus had to die because He is the only one who can pay the penalty for our sins, and allow us to cross over into Heaven and have eternal life. If the Holy Spirit is tugging at you and attempting to show you your need for Jesus, feel free to reach out to me to find out more.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Deeplist may appear to be preaching to those on the other side of the fence.

While Deeplist is preching on his side and you be rolling your eyes on your side.....

very little do you understand, Deeplist intentions are not to preach.

Deeplist sincere intention is purely love.

Deeplist knows how life is on your side of the fence.

Disclaimer. .....the words "you, your, you're" are not specific target to any one person, but is to the reader. Have a blessed day!

GEEZUS

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
This is like Catholic School all over again. But without the hitting....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online