Hello from Spain!!

copo123

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im Daniel, from spain, ive recently bought this machine, a 94 gt manual transmision , very happy with it , with some minor problems.. today i passed the local inspection test.. soo im very happy.

She has:
Msd cap and rotor
Ford racing ignition wires
Bbk 70mm tb
K&n filter
Bbk shorty headers
Bbk x pipe
And unbrand? Exhausts
Fitted with 18x9 and 18x10 wheels.

IMG-20231203-WA0026.jpg
IMG-20231202-WA0188.jpg

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, Daniel! Nice looking car (I like the black wheel/white car contrast) and congratulations on passing the initial inspections. That’s a pretty big deal in Europe. Do you have any further plans for the car?

Cheers from SoCal, USA!

P.S.- you realize there’s a famous song written about you, right?! :cool:

OP
OP
C

copo123

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Are parts available in Spain
Absolute nothing , i need to buy everything from USA. Luckily i pick up yesterday a complete intake manifold with all the sensors and stock tb from UK from a very reasonable price

OP
OP
C

copo123

Reaction score
Welcome, Daniel! Nice looking car (I like the black wheel/white car contrast) and congratulations on passing the initial inspections. That’s a pretty big deal in Europe. Do you have any further plans for the car?

Cheers from SoCal, USA!

P.S.- you realize there’s a famous song written about you, right?! :cool:
Thanks Daryl, i dunno about that song , plans... I dont know.. i have so much european and japanese cars, and she is absolutely different, the rear axle "makes" weird things, i dont like how it absorbs the bumps of the road, maybe i need to adapt to it. If i like it, i will buy some edelbrock streets heads and a e303 to make the car at a standards of today. I think i have all the bolt ons ready for that, i will like to supercharge it but i dont wanna expent so much. Here the gas is way more pricey than there

OP
OP
C

copo123

Reaction score
I spent 3 of the best days of my life in Barcelona. A great little city, super nice people at least 20 years ago, things could have changed by now.
Wish i can spent some days in USA, pick some american muscle and do the route 66

OP
OP
C

copo123

Reaction score
Is there too much improvement from GT40 heads to edelbrock street? Or maybe install gt40 heads with explorer intake and e303?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
with how hard it is to find parts there, how hard is it to find tuning for it? 94/95 is a bastard year for computers were it is still obd1 and it use to be hard to find people that had spent the time to learn them prior to obd2 taking over. That was 20 years ago and now it is 2x as hard to find people that will do stock 94 computers and not recommend doing an standalone efi system which increases the budget significantly. The 94/95 computer is not all that friendly to heads/cam swaps is why I am asking this.

OP
OP
C

copo123

Reaction score
with how hard it is to find parts there, how hard is it to find tuning for it? 94/95 is a bastard year for computers were it is still obd1 and it use to be hard to find people that had spent the time to learn them prior to obd2 taking over. That was 20 years ago and now it is 2x as hard to find people that will do stock 94 computers and not recommend doing an standalone efi system which increases the budget significantly. The 94/95 computer is not all that friendly to heads/cam swaps is why I am asking this.
Here is impossible to get anything, i need to buy everything from USA, i didnt know about the 94-95 ecm cant handle heads/cam, why people dont use speeduino/megasquirt then? thats way more cheap than holley equivalent

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sometimes they are ok and don't need a tune but I would hazard to say that more often than not it will benefit from a tune. I did trickflow heads and a stage 1 cam that I have heard some people got away with no tune but mine was not happy with them at all till the tune was figured out. You can use any standalone efi product you want but it just gets expensive quick and that is even if you are doing it all yourself, and then you need to either learn to do the tuning yourself or pay for remote tuning.

OP
OP
C

copo123

Reaction score
sometimes they are ok and don't need a tune but I would hazard to say that more often than not it will benefit from a tune. I did trickflow heads and a stage 1 cam that I have heard some people got away with no tune but mine was not happy with them at all till the tune was figured out. You can use any standalone efi product you want but it just gets expensive quick and that is even if you are doing it all yourself, and then you need to either learn to do the tuning yourself or pay for remote tuning.
its the first time i see a ecm that "manage" mods, usually on japanese or european need to tune it with headers,or intake to see some gains. i can buy a 4.6 modular for 500$ here, with gearbox and engine loom. But i think will be a downgrade? I need some consensus :D. (there are a coyote 5.0 but 3000$ bare engine :( )

OP
OP
C

copo123

Reaction score
One question, the 5 speed gearbox and axle are strong? not going to drag, maybe some quick street and auto-x. And i found a 3.73 final drive from a explorer 8" that will fit my rear end?

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, Daniel! Nice looking car and congratulations on passing the initial inspections. That’s a pretty big deal in Europe. Do you have any further plans for the car?

badass98svt

Reaction score
Was that imported from USA? I see left hand drive, and no directionals on the fenders

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.