Help!!! 94GT 3k idle

BCAV5

Reaction score
I have no clue!!!!
Car ran fine all day. I went to get dinner it would turn over but not start. When it finally started it was surging at idle. Now it will idle at 2-3k. It will drive but as soon as I push the clutch in rpms jump to 2-3k and stay until I give gas and then they go up.

if anyone is in the Baton Rouge area and would be able to come look at my car it would be greatly appreciated.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
they are under the hood but all mine have been changed or moved. The vac tree is on the drivers side and there are some under the upper intake as well

apsmith49921

Reaction score
Take a bottle of carb cleaner and start spraying around the intake if the idle surges theres your leak. You can also take the car in and have a smoke test done.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You can buy a cigar and easily do the smoke test yourself. Pull the vac line from the brake booster and start blowing smoke into it. When you see smoke coming out you’ll know where the leak is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apsmith49921

Reaction score
You can buy a cigar and easily do the smoke test yourself. Pull the vac line from the brake booster and start blowing smoke into it. When you see smoke coming out you’ll know where the leak is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I should have asked if he was a smoker... this is exactly what I did lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txcoqi

Members online