Help me pick a receiver!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its not uncommon for it to take a little but of a wiggle to get that harness connected but I never had to modify one to do it(and I have done a BUNCH!). Sometimes when you push them together you can actually push one side or the other out of the harness Watch the back of the wire harness as you push them together and make sure none of them move.

OP
OP
Venompower

Venompower

Reaction score
its not uncommon for it to take a little but of a wiggle to get that harness connected but I never had to modify one to do it(and I have done a BUNCH!). Sometimes when you push them together you can actually push one side or the other out of the harness Watch the back of the wire harness as you push them together and make sure none of them move.
Actually this probably is the problem:

Lots of reviews about the quality of the RCA adaptor harness and pins not connecting, and only having half sound.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Either metra let their quality slip to hell or they are buying bunk harnesses. As bad as it sucks I would try your local car audio shop for a new harness and send that one back.

OP
OP
Venompower

Venompower

Reaction score
Either metra let their quality slip to hell or they are buying bunk harnesses. As bad as it sucks I would try your local car audio shop for a new harness and send that one back.
Stereo fixed, it was that damn adaptor… cut the section off that they recommended which allowed me to guide the pins in and then connect… boom… sound.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online