Help on removing something

Hicks

Reaction score
Few things i wanna ask and clear up.

1 For starters, the mud flaps under the front bumper, they are very small and thine and go up under the headlights. How do i get them out??? Some kindof rivet is holding them in, can i just pull them out or do i gota cut the rivet?

2 Smog pump, how do i remove it? (I know i asked this in another thread already but if you get here first answer it here)

3 My car started leaving alot of acces gas out the back... I dunno if a plug went bad or the seal is about to just die or what. But when im riden down the road i got a contenious amount of fuems coming out the back.

And 4 How hard is it to hide your wires when you put a new engine on it? Scale from 1-10????
Ill find the thread and read it but i just wanna know how long or how hard it is to relocate them.

5 how do yall get them extra smile'ies??? lol...

JUICED

Reaction score
in your sn95?

and what kind of new engine? same? same wire harness?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I heard it was pretty tricky and involves welding and painting. :(

JUICED

Reaction score
i did it on a fox body a while back, its not as bad as youd think.. more time consuming than anything..

1. remove hood, fenders, front bumper.

2. route wires inside inner fender area

3. cut/lengthen/re route wires as needed (DO THIS ONE AT A TIME OR YOU WILL GET CONFUSED LOL)

4. weld/fill smooth holes as needed (most people dont do this step, but if you want too makes for a sick engine bay)

5. paint engine bay if you did step 4..

like i said time consuming, and buy a good sauldering iron if you are going to do this not a 29 dollar special

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online