HELP SOMEONE I FUKED UP MY CAR

Demolisher

Reaction score
Ok well i had have had a problem with the car leaking lots of oil on the driver side valve cover i replaced teh gaskets and it still did it, well yesterday i tryed to catch up to some mustang and i did but at the light my car started throwing TONS of smoke threw my exhaust like i mean alot :lame: it coverd the whole line of cars at the stop light i was like WTF :rant: so then the light turns green and i give it gas and when im rolling the car is bogging like im missing a sparkplug wire or something so then i park it and its hard for the car to turn on again but it finally turns on :puke: and alot of mist/smoke came out of the exhaust my rear bumper was coverd in like mist i guess water was coming for the exhaust and theni checked the oil and the oil had water and oil mixed u all got any ideas what it might be :drunk:

skielk

Reaction score
Well if your water and oil mixed the only way that can happen is the headgasket let go.

OP
OP
D

Demolisher

Reaction score
yah well thats what im gonna fix but any tips on what to do after i change the gasket i heard to change the oil like 5X in 1 week to get all the water out O0

skielk

Reaction score
Drain the oil out soon and fill it with fresh oil. When you're done rebuilding it i'd start it, let it run for 5-10 min just to make sure the oil gets everywhere and change it agian. Then maybe once more after like 100 miles but not 5 times.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i wouldnt change the oil until right after you get the head put back on after replacing the headgasket. Then change the oil right before you fire it up (just use some cheap stuff). then run it for a little while and drain and refill again (using good oil/what you normally use if everything looks ok). You could change it again one more time but if everything is ok then you shouldnt need to. Dont drive it till you get it fixed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online