here are some new pics of my powdercoating

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hey how bigs your oven thing?? did you get a bigger one or make one?? wondering if you can do long tubes?? im guessing not but wondering and also what about a nitrous bottle?? what would i need to do for you to be able to do the bottle?

Downshift

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
thanks truuble :thumb:

here are three more and im done lol

Picture584.jpg

Picture587.jpg

Picture585.jpg

DSM Valve Cover aye? I cracked mine on my car after I painted it I was pretty mad haha. That powdercoating looks awesome bro you do nice work.

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
thanks truuble :thumb:

here are three more and im done lol

Picture584.jpg

Picture587.jpg

Picture585.jpg

how did you do the letters on this one?

did you PC them too? or did you just tape them and then polish them after you PC'ed the rest of the cover?

mean green

Reaction score
damn very very nice :bling: :bling:how much wil you charge to do a intake ???? and where are you from ???

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
hey whats up guys so too so long to reply ...... thanks for all the comments ... the dsm valve cover was powdercoated candy blue i cleaned up the letters then polished them up.....applied the powder and just wiped the powder off the letters.... i will be trying to do custom colors to see if it works also using pearl colors ill post some pics once i get started....... KB im using the eastwood kit

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Hey SVT, I'm thinking of doing my own powdercoating as well. I already have a pretty well-stocked garage so all I will need is the oven and the materials. Can you tell me where you got your stuff, about how much it cost, and any tips for doing it?

Paul.

Hybridbird

Reaction score
Dooooood,is that some home brew I see in the jug?? :banana: :drunk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online