Here from FB...

gcomfx

Reaction score
2012mokan1.jpg

2012mokan2.jpg

2012mokan3.jpg

Hasn't been to the track in 4 years. 3 blocks since I pulled the stock engine.... The 50 mile trip to the track was the break in miles. lol

She ran a best of 12.11 @ 114. Lifters are the only thing original and they are done. I can't seem to keep rockers adjusted this time. Really wanted 11s on its first trip, but she just isn't running quite right yet.

Anyway... found you guys on FB and someone requested I post here. So let the questions fly. lol

OP
OP
gcomfx

gcomfx

Reaction score
94dust.jpg

Years of dust.

D1BC8549-8E59-413B-94B3-DF28107BB85F.JPG

First bath in years...

OP
OP
gcomfx

gcomfx

Reaction score
Welcome , sweet lookin ride .what wheels r those ?

I get asked that a lot. Everyone has seen them a million times. Just Summit Stars. 15x4 and 15x10
I used to run black bullitts like you see my slicks mounted on in the first pic. The stars were too much bling so I made insets for the spokes.

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
I have never seen those wheels before , they fit good on ur car almost look like prostars..

OP
OP
gcomfx

gcomfx

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I used to be on Stangnet a lot, but basically stopped when their forum became a PITA on an iPhone. The economy has been rough on our local car club. But it finally seems to be growing again. Decided to get the car back together or sell it. So I'm trying to see if this build will finally hold together.

About the wheels. They look like prostars, but they are one piece and heavier. Which is great for the street. They will take potholes better. I was told they would need spacers, but they didn't. I just ground a little off the calipers.

OP
OP
gcomfx

gcomfx

Reaction score
Just 6-7 lbs right now. The engine is 10:1 compression. Basically I got tired of filling a bottle.

As far as HP.... no idea. It's good to know power curves, but the only numbers I care about are at the track. I'm hoping to get the lifters changed soon. Then I need to install my evac setup, plus cut the inner fender for a power pipe. I need to add a vacuum canister too. Adding a boost gauge killed my brakes at idle. Guess I'm really close on being out of vacuum if a gauge is too much. lol

Then it's finally time to datalog it and burn a better tune.

OP
OP
gcomfx

gcomfx

Reaction score
No A/C, smog, battery in the trunk. Manual seat tracks, soon to install the cheap summit/jegs style racing seats. Not much other than that. I had a k-member at one point, but it was for a fox and was an inch or so short.

The car ran 12.50s N/A on the last block. It crossed the line at 4,000 in third though. lol It ran a 12.72 holding it in 2nd. Sad.

I'm not looking to regear the car until I have it all lined out. Just in case I can pickup more mph. She basically falls on its face at 6,00 rpm which isn't right. It should pull more like it did N/A.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome.

I'm not a fan of the wheels, but I do like your engine bay.

OP
OP
gcomfx

gcomfx

Reaction score
stars.jpg

If you see them in person one spoke has my freelance name on them. Most people think its cool. Even had people ask to make them some. But to each their own. I like to stand out in a crowd and not look like 90% of the other 94-95s. Some people are into the stock look, some aren't.

cobra head

Reaction score
welcome to the madness brother im with fer not really liking the rims as much kinda looks like a knock off prostar but it looks like u have put alot of work into the car and i can respct that forsho i want to ask u what heads and cam u running

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.