Holley Terminator x system installed on our cars. Help

Cobra82

Reaction score
I have a 95 mustang with a fully built 331 with aluminum SVO heads and f303 cam and a 78mm turbo with intercooler. I just ordered the holley terminator x system to update the very old Anderson PMS system that was on my car when I got it. Seems no tuner wanted to touch my car till the Anderson PMS system was gone. Every tuner was telling me to run the terminator so I bit the bullet and ordered it. There seems to not be much information on installing this on the sn95 cars. I ordered the fox kit and wanted any kind of help if anyone has done this before. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20190908_121104.jpg
    20190908_121104.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 7

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
There are a few of us running holley efi. Do you have the stock EFI, dist, ect? What ya need help with?

OP
OP
Cobra82

Cobra82

Reaction score
No its running 42 pound injectors, a typhoon intake and has a MSD pro distributor in it that I think im going to run the holley dual sync in it. Car has a msd 6al on it as well. Im really looking for help with wiring that may need to be done running the fox kit and definitely turning it as I've never used this system before. Kinda need help with getting the right setup in the software with the combo I have.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am currently running a fox body dist/tfi but I have a msd box and a dual sync I picked up for a fair deal I have been waiting to install. I am swapping a t56 at the moment and if it ain't broke I am hesitant to fix it. I can recommend a remote tuner that I used that was great to help show you about the software and get things going if you want that option.

OP
OP
Cobra82

Cobra82

Reaction score
Most definitely that would be awesome. Anything that can help. I'm used to fox body cars. This is my 3rd sn95 car and the only one I've gone this far with upgrades. Should make good power with the new setup I hope.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online