Horizontal/Vertical Taillights Question

OP
OP
ForceRECON2010

ForceRECON2010

Reaction score
Ya it will probably look a bit... different... but that's what I'd be going for. Just something completely different that what anyone else has. Other thing I've kinda been flippin around in my head is once the swap would be finished, you wouldnt really be able to tell the difference til the lights are on in someway. Since the horizontals dont have a clear lens like the verts do, it would defuse the light differently. So the different split wouldnt be noticed til the parking lights or brake are activated. IN THEORY lol. Doing sequentials probably wouldnt happen til much much later. Also there's the slight issue of the reflector at the bottom of the lens itself, and slightly different reverxe light size. Like I said I'm just brainstorming and stuff. Your input is actually really helpful ttocs. You seem like a real smart and creative dude, so thanks a lot for the input. If you do stumble upon those pix please post em, cuz any help and advice is good at this point.

OP
OP
ForceRECON2010

ForceRECON2010

Reaction score
This is kinda what I'd be wanting the end product to look like if I go thru with it. Top on being just regular brake light, bottom being sequentials if I were to do them.

Talights_zps0940a952.gif

sequens_zps13e9780a.gif

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
only problem is that the areas on the new lights where there was paint, will not light up in the new one. There will be large dead spaces inbetween them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online