How do u think

Demolisher

Reaction score
Bullits would sound on my 95 GT with an X pipe? any ever ran this exhaust setup ? O0

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
You are talking about dynomax bullits right? If so, like most straight through mufflers, it will pretty much sound the same as SLP, the Packs, and Borla Stingers. Try searching for clips of any of those exhausts and you will find something that sounds similar.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i have bullets on my 79 f 150. its got a 400 with cam, intake, carb and all the other goodies (no headers). Those mofo's are LOUD!!

G

GREG@SN95

MeanGrn Gt said:
they are pretty much just like glasspacks

well fuck that...

JMO

Chamber muffs on Muscle cars
glasspacks and straight through type muffs for ricers

ryclef331

Reaction score
GLASSPACKS are for shitboxes

The ONLY straight thru muffler ANYONE self respecting car guy should run had BETTER be at LEAST 3" in and out and on a TURBO car.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i dunno if id run them on the stang. never heard em on one before. i dont think it would but i love how they sound on my 4x4

94yellowgt

Reaction score
They probaly wouldn't sound too good on a mostly stock car but if you had a big windsor with lots of compression, they sound great. Also on a stock car, it would probaly hurt lowend torque because of lack of back pressure.

Bullitts are nothing like glasspacks. Look in side a glasspack and even their 3" in/out muffler are only like 2" inside the muffler itself. Bullitts are whatever size you have in/out is what size it is inside.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
have you ever heard them. they are very similar to glasspacks

94yellowgt

Reaction score
I have heard them and they don't rattle like glasspacks, they sound better to me than glasspacks IMO.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya they definately sound better than glasspacks. i put bullets on my truck to replace the glasspacks. what do you mean rattle?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online