How do you store your detailling products?

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wanted to create a thread to show how you store your detailling products. I am going to start rebuilding my collection soon and one of my biggest problems was the storage of my products. Unfortunately at this time I don't have my own place so I am limited on space. Anyways, looking forward to seeing others setups.

Inspired by: http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-de...0-post-pics-your-detailing-supplies-here.html

Post up your storage arrangements!!

Sinned83

Reaction score
I have a 4 teir shelf heavier tools at the bottom. Gallon size products above that. Then 16 oz bottles. top shelf is reserved for higher end waxes and more 16 oz. Brushes hang on the side. I store them at room temp.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My stuff is not organized. I'm out of half of my stuff and have too much of the other half so I haven't bothered. I did finally get another section added on to the workbench and thats where I keep it all. I'll snap some pics of my work area later with the 95 in it.

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
In trucks ... The weather wont hurt anything if that is what your worried about.. I keep over 50 gallons of detailing products and there always good to go..
IMG104-1.jpg

det_riot

Reaction score
Pretty sure ^ that is what he meant, as far as if they are temperature sensitive or anything.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
On a shelf in my garage and I have a mini kit in both my stangs in the trunk. Like quick detailers ETC. I'll be placing a CG order very soon for my detailing part of my shop

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't have many detailing products either. My paint really sucks.
What I do have is in a milk crate that can be moved to the trunk for shows.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Was looking for pictures. I saw a thread like this on one of the auto detailing forums. They posted how they store their collections.

Thanks for the info people, keep posting!

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Some very vague answers.....

Guess I'll have to find that other thread and link it so everyone has a better idea....

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if the bottles are small enough, a six-pack bottle holder works really well to carry 6-10 things inside of.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Haha yeah. I used their products until I saw everyone on here using CG.

Side note, you need to post new pictures of your ride (in the proper thread that is lol)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online