How do you store your detailling products?

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i went for: "its a mustang" but i bet its bitchin' at night down the highway. mine is 14 shades of red at a guestimate and clear coat is faded like acid wash jeans. its my jalopy. im cool with that. it will be a fast jungle gym though.

MadStang

Reaction score
i went for: "its a mustang" but i bet its bitchin' at night down the highway. mine is 14 shades of red at a guestimate and clear coat is faded like acid wash jeans. its my jalopy. im cool with that. it will be a fast jungle gym though.

Mine has been backed into, scraped across, etc. god only knows how many times by stupid drivers. I've given up on the looks good statement at least until i take it off the road. for now, it looks better than the cleanest foxbody so that's all that matters to me haha

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
as I typed it I hoped I was not stepping over any lines, not the smiley :)

Its all in jest. In my group of friends if you leave a door just slightly cracked open we will bust that bitch down and make an entrance to not be forgotten.

Besided whats so bad about trannies? You and danny bonaduchi are almost brothers with a date like that! I mean you are almost related to a D-list actor!!!!

If you can't tell, 3 days in the hospital with a morphine drip has be a little bored yet onry... Please don't take me serously...

MadStang

Reaction score
as I typed it I hoped I was not stepping over any lines, not the smiley :)

Its all in jest. In my group of friends if you leave a door just slightly cracked open we will bust that bitch down and make an entrance to not be forgotten.

Besided whats so bad about trannies? You and danny bonaduchi are almost brothers with a date like that! I mean you are almost related to a D-list actor!!!!

If you can't tell, 3 days in the hospital with a morphine drip has be a little bored yet onry... Please don't take me serously...

Believe me, I'm not taking you seriously hahah. Hope you're feeling better though dude!

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Back on topic. Since I bought a storage unit for the Cobra all my parts are going in there which is going to clean out a corner section of my room. I re-arranged the room so I'm hopefully going to be picking up something like mygreengt posted along with some plastic storage for microfibers. Also when re-arranging I found a box that was mixed in with car parts with some CG products that I had ordered and only used like once. I was wondering where they went. Pictures will come once I get everything setup!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
shelf/cart/old kitchen cupboard in the garage.
climate controlled so I don't have to worry about freezing.

D1.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
looks like a "special" gift pack! You tried it out yet?

Saint

Reaction score
Man...I feel bummy...I just chunk my detailing products in a storage box....:D

But the tire shine, 2 lint free rags and Invisible Glass window cleaner stay in the trunk.

Invisible Glass FTW!! ...by the way.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
What kind of truck? And you just leave them out in the elements?

I store the in my dodge, and in the cab of the truck not in the elements.. i really want to get a tool box because is takes alot of room

Man...I feel bummy...I just chunk my detailing products in a storage box....:D

But the tire shine, 2 lint free rags and Invisible Glass window cleaner stay in the trunk.

Invisible Glass FTW!! ...by the way.

invisible glass FTMFW!!!! that shit is amazing