how low can you go

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea Tony's car is ridiculously low it's outta control and looks awesome. But that's just so low he must have some good shock and struts and stuff suspension to work at that low and not destroy that front bumper

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
^aww you do :) that makes me happy. i need to do a video then? i want to.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
just started playin with my gopro last weekend. Trying to plan wax/polish on the car at the end of this week and put them both into action next weekend hopefully.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
lol, i dont even know how you post a video on here...do ya have to put it on youtube first?

ram360

Reaction score
If you guys drove some of these cars on PA roads you'd be bringing it back in pieces.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you guys drove some of these cars on PA roads you'd be bringing it back in pieces.

NANNY NANNY BOO BOOOOO(hands on head in an antler shape going back/forth) SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLT(wet fart sound)!

15956465_large.jpg

go go gadget 4 x 4 mode!

NOT IT!!!!

ram360

Reaction score
NANNY NANNY BOO BOOOOO(hands on head in an antler shape going back/forth) SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLT(wet fart sound)!

15956465_large.jpg

go go gadget 4 x 4 mode!

NOT IT!!!!

hahahaha

Slykin

Reaction score
How's the ride quality on your car anyhow? I know it looks good, but what else do you have to say about it?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its completely dependant on how much air is in the bags. With it aired out or low it is certainly a rougher ride then it was stock but that is to be expected when the travel of the shocks/struts is shorted so much. about half way up(maybe a little higher then I usually have it) the ride is just as comfortable as any standard car but at the sacrifice of the stance/looks. The roads suck around here too because they just do not build them right or maintain them worth a crap and coupled with the fact that alot of the county has spots that are sinking due to 100 yr old coal mines caving in under us. We actually have mine subsidence insurance on our house and were thankfull we did. The corner of the garage was sinking and cause about a 3-4" wide crack to start to the point the garage door was having problems. They fix roads here with tar and gravel, GOOD AS NEW!!! Thankfully after living in this town 28 of my 37 yrs I know all the roads, most of the pot holes/dips/problems. When I am comming up to a spot I am concerned about I just add a little air to the back wheels. After I pass it I can hit preset #2 again and it will return to driving height.

Slykin

Reaction score
Cool deal man, it definitely seems like the way to go. Have you tested out the handling at all yet?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
oh hell with it dropped down it defintly handles better. So far the only real compaint would be the lighter wallet but lighter goes faster right? With this car originally being owned by my mother it is something that I will always keep. With that in mind I hope it will last and keep the sideskirts looking nice long enough to forget the sting of the price.

Slykin

Reaction score
Nah I totally understand. I had a hard time biting the bullet for MM coil-overs all around, but I figured it'd be worth it in the long run.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online