How To Get People To Admire Your Car

Sinned83

Reaction score
Rides looking sweet but I see no hot chicks checkin it out!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Looks pretty sick dude.. I had a feeling you and Poxenham were up to something! The front splitter and white letter tires just screams RACECAR. Good shittttttt

FivepointSlow

Reaction score

I love how you can see the 'you like this' sticker on the chin!! Haha

I really need that stance and fitment in my life. I absolutely love how your car sits. Not a huge fan of the lettering on the tires though. Never really was fond of that outside of drag wheels. But if you like it that's all that matters.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Rides looking sweet but I see no hot chicks checkin it out!

That's probably because it's a mustang. In 3 weeks I'll be heading over to Bimmerfest West in my buddies M3. The number of hot chicks will be over 9000!!

Looks pretty sick dude.. I had a feeling you and Poxenham were up to something! The front splitter and white letter tires just screams RACECAR. Good shittttttt

Yeah, I guess you could say me & Pete were up to something
naughty.gif

I love how you can see the 'you like this' sticker on the chin!! Haha
I really need that stance and fitment in my life. I absolutely love how your car sits. Not a huge fan of the lettering on the tires though. Never really was fond of that outside of drag wheels. But if you like it that's all that matters.

The tires are a love/hate thing. The people from my local mustang club seemed to love it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online