How to install a Maximum Motorsports Front K Member

Werecow

Reaction score
Sorry I should have explained my reasons for getting a k-member in the first place.. Some of you are already aware I'm planning on a big block swap for mine, so a k-member is gnna make this a pretty much have to for my situation.. I'm sorta leaning towards the team-z stuff in that respect.. at first I was thinking UPR but I thought I read either here or another forum that there was some kind of issue? Don'n taken me to that now... As I'd rather hear from some ppl here who've used one on a sn-95 first than the ones on a fox body. And yeh I know they're pretty much the same I think.. (ducks head in case I get flamed for saying that)

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I should have explained my reasons for getting a k-member in the first place.. Some of you are already aware I'm planning on a big block swap for mine, so a k-member is gnna make this a pretty much have to for my situation.. I'm sorta leaning towards the team-z stuff in that respect.. at first I was thinking UPR but I thought I read either here or another forum that there was some kind of issue? Don'n taken me to that now... As I'd rather hear from some ppl here who've used one on a sn-95 first than the ones on a fox body. And yeh I know they're pretty much the same I think.. (ducks head in case I get flamed for saying that)

Just got this at the door a few minutes ago........
7fcebbaf76645cab0b35652b0c8a6cd6.jpg

9d2d8efc223c42744f46352f17341fa6.jpg

1b1ebdc8af8ecc4f78794fa092efece1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So now make a post showing how to install it. I triple dog dare ya.......

I will when I get time to work on the car. We’re starting on framing the basement and that takes priority. Might be heading out to Ridetech to get some other stuff soon if Josh gets me my pricing. Then I’ll have to find a weekend to make the car a rolling chassis again.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone who says “ridetech” must snort a line of coke or “team z” must chug Benadryl. You must alter your posts accordingly to this virtual game.

This could be fun.

Since coke and Benadryl would cancel each Other out I’ll just say them in the same post each time!!!!! [emoji38]

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Since coke and Benadryl would cancel each Other out I’ll just say them in the same post each time!!!!! [emoji38]

Oh, they may work opposite but I hardly think it would cancel out. Ask me how I know...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, they may work opposite but I hardly think it would cancel out. Ask me how I know...

How do you know?????

Coke does a great job of canceling downers. Get drunk and then do a nice sized line.

Not saying I’ve ever done it but some say it will instantly sober your ass up...............

...........so I’ve heard!!

thiago aguiar

Reaction score
I've been away from forums for years and no longer working on mustangs. But I used to have a full maximum motorsports suspension system with coilovers.
What is the current spring rates people are running on street setup.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I've been away from forums for years and no longer working on mustangs. But I used to have a full maximum motorsports suspension system with coilovers.
What is the current spring rates people are running on street setup.

I have 425# in the front and 325# in the rear with the TA/PHB combo. My struts MM Race and shocks are MM Sport. It’s firm but very controlled.

thiago aguiar

Reaction score
I have 425# in the front and 325# in the rear with the TA/PHB combo. My struts MM Race and shocks are MM Sport. It’s firm but very controlled.
thanks for quick response.

Yeah that sounds like a solid setup. Does any manufacture offer a 2 way adjustable shock?

Jksr

Reaction score
I know this horse seems to have been beaten to death. Amaizing no one mentioned Kenny Brown in all this hoopla. Or maybe i missed it. Seems he is pretty bright , makes good products, and has lots of championships to show for it, and not to mention he seems to have paved the way with design and R&D for most of the SN 95 race parts. I wont poo poo the MM stuff , its a good product, wouldnt put it above KB stuff though , KB , Griggs and MM seem to be the best places to go for SN 95 suspension stuff though (for road racing). (With honerable mention to FTBR)

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I know this horse seems to have been beaten to death. Amaizing no one mentioned Kenny Brown in all this hoopla. Or maybe i missed it. Seems he is pretty bright , makes good products, and has lots of championships to show for it, and not to mention he seems to have paved the way with design and R&D for most of the SN 95 race parts. I wont poo poo the MM stuff , its a good product, wouldnt put it above KB stuff though , KB , Griggs and MM seem to be the best places to go for SN 95 suspension stuff though (for road racing). (With honerable mention to FTBR)

We're all entitled to an opinion and we welcome yours. I have a few Kenny Brown products on my ride and they're quality parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online