How to install a Maximum Motorsports Front K Member

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
Are you that dense and stupid? Evidently you don’t know much about Ridetech’s history with and involvement with many championship cars. And Fox has been building top quality championship shocks and struts for decades.

Take the mm junk out of your mouth, it’s obviously blinding you and you can’t see the laptop screen anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet again you are talking nonsense.

Bilstein has won races and championships in Formula one , 24 hour of lemans and NASCAR. Ridetech are not even used in formula one , nascar , etc.

Not hard to figure out that I’m a huge Maximum Motorsports fan because their parts including their k member are the best and that is what this thread is all about.

95opal

Reaction score
Yet again you are talking nonsense.
Not hard to figure out that I’m a huge Maximum Motorsports fan because their parts including their k member are the best and that is what this thread is all about.

I just came to see how you install a kmember but somehow i must have drank to many drinks and am now stuck in a never ending beer commercial.
Correct me if im in the wrong thread but i could have dworn the thread title was.

Did i miss that part of the commercial or was it censored?

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
I just came to see how you install a kmember but somehow i must have drank to many drinks and am now stuck in a never ending beer commercial.
Correct me if im in the wrong thread but i could have dworn the thread title was.

Did i miss that part of the commercial or was it censored?
After reading this thread, you will have all the information you need to consider installing A Maximum Motorsports k member or have a shop do the install for you.

Since I chose to intstall the Maximum Motorsports k member myself, I figured why not start a thread about the Maximum Motorsports k member that beats anything else in the Aftermarket?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Because all you’ve done is beat your keyboard to death talking about a product that isn’t as proven as your thinking it is.

There has been absolutely no information contributed in this thread other than justifying what everyone already knows.

Your a constant infomercial. If their product was so great they’d personally be on here showing us. If it was so great we’d all know it already without you having to wear it out like they have their shocks wearing out your rear end.

Reaction score
Why won’t someone just lock this thread already and please change the title because there is absolutely nothing about installing a k-member in here and it’s completely misleading.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Why won’t someone just lock this thread already and please change the title because there is absolutely nothing about installing a k-member in here and it’s completely misleading.

Because white95 gets a laugh at off all of this. And he’s the only available mod right now. I’m hoping that changes soon.

But look at the bright side, if you play the drinking game you should be totally shit faced by now.

95opal

Reaction score
After reading this thread, you will have all the information you need to consider installing A Maximum Motorsports k member

Ive read the entire thtead an there isnt a dam thing on installing a beer can in my engine bay. You should change the thread title to
THE MM DRINKING GAME. OR
MY HARD ON FOR MM

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ive read the entire thtead an there isnt a dam thing on installing a beer can in my engine bay. You should change the thread title to
THE MM DRINKING GAME. OR
MY HARD ON FOR MM

307501f9132ba75cee55fc3bf4090144.jpg

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
there is absolutely nothing about installing a k-member in here and it’s completely misleading.

What you are saying is wrong. If you read post #80 in this thread and you still can’t figure out how to install a k member then I would suggest having a shop handle the install for you.

I did the Maximum Motorsports K member install myself and it was straight forward.

95opal

Reaction score
What you are saying is wrong. If you read post #80 in this thread and you still can’t figure out how to install a k member then I would suggest having a shop handle the install for you.

I did the Maximum Motorsports K member install myself and it was straight forward.

Post 80 a copy and paste of an old muscle mustang story and a pdf of the mm instructuons hahahahaaaa
Your kidding right?
You made a commercial to post the dam pdf from mm site? Unreal..close thread.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

I’m with everyone else calling bullshit. I doubt you even own a mustang. I’m willing to bet your some little scrawny dweeb who only wishes he had a mustang.

I’m sure any pics you have of you and your supposed car are doctored up just like all your infomercials you do.

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
I still raise the bs flag on this one. You sure are proud to not have a pic of you and your new toy.
Yes , am proud to let the Maximum Motorsports parts speak for themselves.

If you look closely, you might see a shadow of myself in the pic below.

Another unique feature about my Mustang besides using the best suspension (Maximum Motorsports) is that I’ve been on a quest to take as many hose clamps off the car as possible and instead use AN fittings.

For sure , the Maximum Motorsports K member is one of the better mods I’ve done to my car.

The fact is that the Maximum Motorsports k member is un beatable. Everyone that has chimed in on this thread has failed to prove me wrong.

attachment.php

Last edited:

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

If you look closely, you might see a shadow of myself in the pic below

attachment.php

Wow!!!! You think everyone is as stupid as you!!!! [emoji1787]

That’s not your car, that’s not a pic of you with your supposed car!!!!

Wow, pretty funny when people sit around just wishing they could own a mustang so they could brag about pets they don’t even own!!!!! [emoji1787]

I’d probably not post proof either if I was a 4ft short elf living in mommy’s basement who wished he was one of the cool kids!!!!! [emoji23]

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

If you look closely, you might see a shadow of myself in the pic below.

Another unique feature about my Mustang besides using the best suspension (Maximum Motorsports) is that I’ve been on a quest to take as many hose clamps off the car as possible and instead use AN fittings.

For sure , the Maximum Motorsports K member is one of the better mods I’ve done to my car.

The fact is that the Maximum Motorsports k member is un beatable. Everyone that has chimed in on this thread has failed to prove me wrong.

attachment.php
we have succeeded in laughing a lot though. Pointing as well cause this shit is just funny as hell. Like I said he doesn't do his own work, can't prove it.

eliminating hose clamps? Tell me more mister wizzard how DO you do that little bit of black magic? By the way, you missed two hose clamps on the hose front/center in the pic :)

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
eliminating hose clamps? Tell me more mister wizzard how DO you do that little bit of black magic? By the way, you missed two hose clamps on the hose front/center in the pic :)

In my post, I said ; “eliminating as many hose clamps as possible “ so as you can see in the photo, there are still some hose clamps on the car, but not many .

As for your notion that replacing a hose clamp system with AN fittings is simply “a little bit of black magic,” you are wrong about that as it’s a lot of work.

There was no how to on how convert over to AN fittings so I had to figure things out on my own just like I did on my Rear Brembo nut swinger thread. Then of course, I did the work myself.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
omg you had to figure out the an fittings all by yourself? IT is a hell of a lot of work to twist the end on, and then twist the center in lol. Just did 2 the other day so don't act like its rocket surgery.

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
omg you had to figure out the an fittings all by yourself? IT is a hell of a lot of work to twist the end on, and then twist the center in lol. Just did 2 the other day so don't act like its rocket surgery.

Well then, tell us what size fittings , angles and leaghths do you need for the cooling system on a 4.6 Cobra. What fittings and hose would you use for the hydro boost system ??? After you figure that stuff out, there is welding to be done and other bits of work.

I would be surprised if you can convert the majority of hose systems on your car over to AN fitting platform.

Some might ask if converting over to an fittings is necessary and honestly I would say “no” unless Ford decides to make some hoses obsolete like hydroboost hoses .

Of course , Installing a maximum motorsports K member is necessary for good handling!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online