For Sale HRE C20 Wheels and Tires

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I have TWO HRE C20's for sale. They are 18x9 with a gold face and polished outer lip with a brushed finish on the inside barrel. They fit a Mustang great, and I'm sure they will fit many other 5x114.3 cars great too. All hardware is in great shape and is all matching. The tires are not that great, but still have some tread left. They're 245/40/18 Michelins. The wheels are not perfect, but they are very straight and have no curb rash or anything like that. These wheels are very rare, but HRE still makes them and can make the other two. I just changed routes with my setup. $1000 OBO. 336-909-0292.

Center caps are just laying in the wheels and weren't installed

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I was going to question the price but I decided to look it up before opening my mouth (I am very self aware that I am a noob when it comes to the rarity or wheels) and damn this is a good deal. I wish I had the money for these and to get the other 2. They looked sick on your Mustang!

GLWS

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I was going to question the price but I decided to look it up before opening my mouth (I am very self aware that I am a noob when it comes to the rarity or wheels) and damn this is a good deal. I wish I had the money for these and to get the other 2. They looked sick on your Mustang!

GLWS
Thanks man!

TTT Lowered the price. Make me an offer and you'll be the only one to ever have HRE C20's on a Mustang!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online