I am putting a 94 sc motor in my 94 v6

Roadhawg

Reaction score
I have 1995 Mustang which is Supercoupe powered .

Here was my 1st setup
scstang.jpg

Here is my current setup
BatteryRelocate.jpg

A good place for info is here:
http://www.v6power.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33

A good place to find parts is here:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Now that's something different. very cool.

x182dan

Reaction score
haha I had two supercoupe. I want to put one of those motors in a notchback one day. I would personally find a whole supercoupe and do the swap you can get a whole car pretty cheap try www.supercoupeperformance.comhttp:// for go fast stuff

96SN95

Reaction score
I had a 92 S/C, man it was fast and lotsa torque!! I was really surprised Ford didn't make a special Model Mustang or Ranger using this motor.

OP
OP
G

godsrods

Reaction score
They were going to but the mustang community at the time screamed at ford not to because real mustangs have v8s

NXcoupe

Reaction score
96SN95 said:
I had a 92 S/C, man it was fast and lotsa torque!! I was really surprised Ford didn't make a special Model Mustang or Ranger using this motor.
Hmmm, ranger, now that gives me some ideas, lol. I was toying with a turbo 2.3 ranger, as I have quite a bit of that stuff I have been accumulating for a coupe project I am going to build.

x182dan

Reaction score
I had a friend with a turbo coupe swapped ranger. Man that thing was fun. It wasn't really fast because it was a stock motor but with the 5spd it was fun as hell.

x182dan

Reaction score
godsrods said:
They were going to but the mustang community at the time screamed at ford not to because real mustangs have v8s

Do you find that as funny as I do? My 94sc had 330trq I'm pretty sure most v8 mustangs are under 300trq.

OP
OP
G

godsrods

Reaction score
the supercoupes were like 230hp and 340tq in 94 and 95. the v8 at the time was not even close

OP
OP
G

godsrods

Reaction score
I am going to put the engine in before christmas so I will be posting some hopefully good pics of it as complete as i can.
still waiting on funds my tuner and intercooler yet but at least the engine an trans will be in the car and ready to rock when I get them.

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
godsrods said:
I am going to put the engine in before christmas so I will be posting some hopefully good pics of it as complete as i can.
still waiting on funds my tuner and intercooler yet but at least the engine an trans will be in the car and ready to rock when I get them.

hopefully it works out for ya, get some pics up when its done

OP
OP
G

godsrods

Reaction score
I have the rest of the money to finish my car! I am shooting for 4 weeks from friday as my build weekend as long as the parts come in time.

ZachSav

Reaction score
do you need any other parts? i have some stuff laying around.

OP
OP
G

godsrods

Reaction score
I got the parts car its a 91 SC with 117xxx body and int are bad but mech. it runs like a top

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online