IMG_6209-M.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]n

OP
OP
OLD H2S

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This was at Summit Point WV. last week end PDX. Saturday it poured rain and we need every drop, I had good Michelin street tires and had no problem in the rain, the GT 40 had 18" slicks and a top speed of 60. Sunday was dry and I got passed by everyone, I could hang with a Hyundai Tiburon and had a good time. Monday I could not walk, stock seats suck, might as well sit on a 5 gallon bucket, I was hanging on for dear life, I crawled out of the car a spineless jellyfish. The brakes were good and the ducts helped, the instructor was surprised, kept telling me to go faster, I had both feet standing on the accelerator. I need a big hammer to beat some more room under the gas pedal.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Gt, not gt40.

Just sayin........ ;-)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
OLD H2S

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
EXACTLY. On the long front straight is 3/4 mile long I could get it up to 100 in 4th gear and I could out brake many there without the ABS coming on. I had the ABS come on one time but I think but most of the day I was only using 80%. The instructor kept pushing for "more brake" so on the last lap I did a full hard stop and he looked at me and said "what are you doing? You're going 5mph" I said "I am showing off my brakes" he grunted at me. They invited me back so they must like whipping boys.

OP
OP
OLD H2S

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That is not a Ford GT, It is right hand drive and the shifter is on the right side of your right leg. I do not know what it was but it's not a Ford

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That is not a Ford GT, It is right hand drive and the shifter is on the right side of your right leg. I do not know what it was but it's not a Ford

You said you beat a gt40 and at a quick glance it really looks like a ford gt. Lol

Now I really wanna know what it is. Right hand drive and shifter is on your right?!?! Sounds uncomfortable

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

Indeed, the GT has sharper lines than the GT40 and its replicas.

OP
OP
OLD H2S

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The drivers door had a big cut out in it to make room for the shifter, and Avon tires, haven't seen them for awhile, some soft of high end replica. Had a nice duck tail spoiler I liked that I am going to copy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online