i got the jlt working right.

97vertstang

Reaction score
well i fixed my idle and surging problems that i had with my jlt. i went to my friends house and went though hes pile of crap he doesnt use anymore. i found half a cai from his 94 cobra. so i just installed at then of my jlt.it idles perfect and u can tell the SOTP difference. oh and u can hear suck a lot more air. i also cut mmy antenna i was bored. heres pics...
whoring050.jpg

whoring051.jpg

whoring054.jpg

whoring055.jpg

94pacecar435

Reaction score
u damn thefe. why u taking parts from my pile of junk when im at work :rant: j/k :hammer: glad u like the way the car is running all u need now is the throttle body, egr spacer and a little bit of that laughing gas or a blower ;D . why do my parts look better in your car ??? .

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
glad you got it all worked out man.. i can't see the pics cause im at school but ill check em out when i get home..

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
glad to hear you got that prob worked out,........JLT kits are great, I love mine

94pacecar435

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
glad to hear you got that prob worked out,........JLT kits are great, I love mine
yeah its working great, it feels like it has a lot more top end, i stepped on it today, trying to get a race from a 350z ;D, and i was surprise on how strong it felt.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94pacecar435 said:
Snakebit said:
yeah its working great, it feels like it has a lot more top end, i stepped on it today, trying to get a race from a 350z ;D, and i was surprise on how strong it felt.

well its sucking a lot more air now I would think so you probally have a few more pony power at the rubber now and your feeling them :boink: I could feel a SOTP change when mine was put on.

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
94pacecar435 said:
Snakebit said:
ill race u, if u take off ur blower belt ;D

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
94pacecar435 said:
Snakebit said:

well its sucking a lot more air now I would think so you probally have a few more pony power at the rubber now and your feeling them :boink: I could feel a SOTP change when mine was put on.
it works great, the only thing i dont like is that since im running the stock throttle body i have to use a rubber spacer to make it work. and i feel like it can slip off, so im a get a 70mm throttle body so it can mate perfectly.u dont think 70 is too much????

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
94pacecar435 said:
Snakebit said:
bastard, messing up my car, ;D

94twinscrew

Reaction score
A 70mm will be fine,but it's way overkill on a stock car. You may gain a few hp on top.....but you're going to loose a decent amount of throttle response down low at cruise rpms.

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
the reason i want to get the 70 is because i still need to use the rubber spacer on a 65mm. so if i want to get rid of it, i need a 70mm.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
I'd still do it....just keep in mind that you'll loose a little down low.

svtsnake

Reaction score
i no like e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is no good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
svtsnake said:
i no like e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is no good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X
finally joined the forums, ha ;D
:gtfo: until u get the snake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online