I had one once....

V6 Wannabe

Reaction score
I'm either turboing my v6, or upgrading to a cobra or nice gt in the future...just gotta pay some dues at work first. The idea of having a v6 that can beat gt's is very appealing though, especially after all the abuse us v6 guys have to put up with :p

ABSN95

Reaction score
OMG! Another Atlantic Blue Sixer, mine is the exact color! i want to get black bullit wheels too, just from me looking at your car it seems there are two people with the exact same tastes for looks! good looking car bro, i would post pics but it looks sloppy since i took my motor our and i am stroking it to 4.2 with a SSM Stage 3 PowerPack! But looks good man, and if you wouldnt mind, could you post a side shot of your car so i can see a side view of a Atlantic Blue Stang with Black Bullits! thanks man!

97WhitePony

Reaction score
mine is a v6 clone... does that count? (Love me some GTS/248A code option)

atlantic98stang

Reaction score
ABSN95 said:
OMG! Another Atlantic Blue Sixer, mine is the exact color! i want to get black bullit wheels too, just from me looking at your car it seems there are two people with the exact same tastes for looks! good looking car bro, i would post pics but it looks sloppy since i took my motor our and i am stroking it to 4.2 with a SSM Stage 3 PowerPack! But looks good man, and if you wouldnt mind, could you post a side shot of your car so i can see a side view of a Atlantic Blue Stang with Black Bullits! thanks man!

Thanks for the comments....Atlantic Blue Stangs with black rims are pretty rare....that 4.2 will be pretty sick...im about to do a split port swap here in mid june...it should be a fun project....anyways here are two pics i have... i am working in washington state and my car is back in dallas right now...these are the two best side pics i have on my laptop...i can get some side shots after i get back june 16th though...

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

atlantic98stang

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
looks great man i like the blk rims on there.

Why thank you....i really want to do a black 2 tone paint job...but this split port swap is gonna put a dent in the bank account...Here is a chop someone from 3.8mustang did for me...let me kno what u guys think....???

atlantic98stang

Reaction score
What about a full two-tone paint job???

like the pic but black on top of my blue....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt