I Hate 99-04 GT Mustangs Sometimes!

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
AaRoN said:
J.R. said:
COACH R!CK said:
black out your interior like jonbeast...

+1 :thumb:

That's in the plans. :thumb:

hey so you have he black and tan interior and your gonna turn it to all black? If so give me a pm drop b/c i need some interior parts... thanks dude.

Yup. All Black

voidfinger

Reaction score
yeah, well good luck with the paint.

O and if i had to get a 99 up it would be a factory original mach 1. such a sweat car

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
voidfinger said:

O and if i had to get a 99 up it would be a factory original mach 1. such a sweat car

lol....You can't always believe everything J.R. tells ya...I don't plan on painting the whole interior...

voidfinger

Reaction score
AaRoN said:
voidfinger said:

lol....You can't always believe everything J.R. tells ya...I don't plan on painting the whole interior...

well how about the door bezels? the things the window stitches stick too.? i'm looking for some tan ones b/c all i can find new are black and it doesn't go well with the inside.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well you painted half of it :hammer: I just figured you would paint the rest of it too

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had a Cobra, fancy cruise control, oooh, nifty seat's ahh. Poo on Cobra's, damn luxury car's. Lincoln quit making Mark VIII's so Ford picked up the slack :rollinglaugh:

fastgtfairlane

Reaction score
Thunder Dave said:
so is the bullit IMO

J.R. said:
Bah, Cobra is overrated.

i disagree with both of those statements. i like the bullitt because it is a limited production and they look way better than a stock gt, plus they have the upgrades such as bigger brakes, better suspension, gauges and they will hold their value much better than a gt.

the 03/04 cobra is the best looking new edge ford ever made and they are fast stock. the other new edge i would buy is the mach 1. obviously for the same reasons as the bullitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online