Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
That hood is odd to look at when you're driving, you can see in it, lol

ck5.0

Reaction score
fastgtfairlane said:
thats why i got a 94-95 cause i will run both npi and pi cars

I didn't think a 94 with an upper and lower intake and some basic bolt ons would take a PI with the same basic bolt ons, am I totally wrong?

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
reivaxtorres said:
yeah, im usually the one picking on them, and lets just say that even though i have an extra 100lbs riding around because of the IRS, i havent lost yet :coolsmiley:

running them from a roll is fun, for some reason my car loves the top end of the tach and the speedo :banana:

+1. its awesome to see the looks on their faces. "WTF" do you have in that thing? and i say back "Your car is rated 50hp higher"

new ages mess with me all the time, and i love taking them.

nyuk98gt

Reaction score
J.R. said:
So because they are: Newer, better looking, .....

J.R.:

Them's fightin' words, buddy! The pre-99's are better looking, imo. I think the 99-04's look fine but they don't have the magical effect that the pre-99's have!

:thumb:

Chris

voidfinger

Reaction score
If i had to go with a 99 newer car it would be the 99/00 gt... I really like the way they look... the hood and all... and i love the 99/00 gt wheels.. those and the 98 split spokes where the best looking factory mustang wheel that wasn't on a cobra :)

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
If i had to go with a 99 newer car it would be the 99/00 gt... I really like the way they look... the hood and all... and i love the 99/00 gt wheels.. those and the 98 split spokes where the best looking factory mustang wheel that wasn't on a cobra :)

:agree:

voidfinger

Reaction score
AaRoN said:
voidfinger said:

:agree:

:dance: ME TOOOOOOO!

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
nyuk98gt said:
J.R. said:

J.R.:

Them's fightin' words, buddy! The pre-99's are better looking, imo. I think the 99-04's look fine but they don't have the magical effect that the pre-99's have on the laides!

Chris

fixed it for ya

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol, I like the 99-up's more aggressive look. When I was a kid 92-93 and they were showing the concepts around, I was rooting for the New Edge style to win.

voidfinger

Reaction score
i like the curvy one... the edge is a little to boy racer for me.... kinda like the catfish

nyuk98gt

Reaction score
reivaxtorres said:
nyuk98gt said:
J.R. said:

J.R.:

Them's fightin' words, buddy! The pre-99's are better looking, imo. I think the 99-04's look fine but they don't have the magical effect that the pre-99's have on the laides!

Chris

fixed it for ya

LOL! Thank you.

Chris

voidfinger

Reaction score
Thunder Dave said:
voidfinger said:
i like the curvy one... the edge is a little to boy racer for me.... kinda like the catfish
:nonono:

Dave you know i love your car lol... so does it stop breathing back in since you took the lm1's off? that was the damndest thing.

S

scarface

voidfinger said:
Thunder Dave said:
voidfinger said:
:nonono:

Dave you know i love your car lol... so does it stop breathing back in since you took the lm1's off? that was the damndest thing.
yep, go to the video section and look a the exhaust videos of it.

fastgtfairlane

Reaction score
ck4.6 said:
fastgtfairlane said:
thats why i got a 94-95 cause i will run both npi and pi cars

I didn't think a 94 with an upper and lower intake and some basic bolt ons would take a PI with the same basic bolt ons, am I totally wrong?

i dunno, never raced a heavily modded pi car before. so no comment on that but i can take mild pi cars w/o a problem as in cai and exhaust.

OP
OP
I

IEC Stang

Reaction score
Yes i did the classic fly by only because i knew he is faster than me. I deffenitely would have raced him from a light though but i never got the chance because there were no stop lights where i was headed not like it would matter n e ways he still would have beat me. Where's all the people still npi with few mods out there? Have you ever had a 99-04 pick on you just because he knows he's faster. That's pretty much what i'm saying i hate. I don't hate the car i hate the driver. I never pick on other cars who i know are slower than me. I like to show off sometimes but not like that. If i had a 99-04 gt i wouldn't pick on npi because i have owned one and i know what its like. Same thing when i had my sixer ppl with gt's would always pick on me, but now i have my gt i don't pick on sixers cause that's just mean. if i had a 99-04 i would be pickin on those lt1's and ls1's. You know the never ending battle between Ford and Chevy. It's kind of like the phrase "Hey why don't you go pick on someone your own size?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Staff online

Members online