I need opinions on build

1994Gtvert

Reaction score
Ok I have a fresh 306 fully built from the bottom up. Since I'm unsure if I will do any kind of forced induction later on. I had the bottom end built to withstand some real power. Today my friend and I started going through all the parts I have. Just making a list of what I need to start building the long block. And to my surprise....94-95's had a different timing cover and water pump! I have a new 94-95 water pump and a new Fox-style timing cover. I wanted to use march performance pulleys and brackets with smog, AC delete. So the only things will be alt, crank, ps, waterpump, and Idler bracket. I'm using the stock rad and electric fan from my 94. Would you go the fox setup or stick with the 94-95 setup? I want a cleaner look, and better performance. Also...I'm trying to use as little from my stock motor as possible. I would rather pull it and sell as a whole, then have to take from it.

95opal

Reaction score
Go with the fox timing cover and front dress. You might as well go fox throttle body conversion also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001