I want a 1st Gen Lightning !!! Look at this !!!

Suspect

Reaction score
hahaa either way was a first and will be the last time over there. glad I found a shop that im cool with.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
hahaa either way was a first and will be the last time over there. glad I found a shop that im cool with.

Ill be visiting marty also as soon as I can make up my damn mind. Must be this damn ADD I never grew out of.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
I love gen1s I don't really miss my gen2 .... there is no room under the hood to work compared to a gen1 but I loved the power....

The D3V

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I could be be mistaken but that 351 fits nicely in there :)

If I was to build a pushrod motor for that truck it probably would be a 408 but I would love to just keep saving my money up and put a Coyote in it. A friend of mine has a complete Procharged 5.0 in his shop that he actually mentioned getting rid of the other day so I'm keeping my eyes on it.

Suspect

Reaction score
yes i didnt mind working on my 93/94.. i would just climb up, put some towels down and sit on the core support. both my legs inside the bay and actually on one side i could stand on the frame. now with my 03... id rather take it to the shop.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
yes i didnt mind working on my 93/94.. i would just climb up, put some towels down and sit on the core support. both my legs inside the bay and actually on one side i could stand on the frame. now with my 03... id rather take it to the shop.

Yep got rid of mine because it was not enjoyable to work on..... simple shit was painful.....

The D3V

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
*sigh* the good times, back when a truck looked like a truck and not like a giant gaudy turd.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online