I want a Blower....Daily Driving....

Tony Montana

Reaction score
I want a basic blower, im leaning towards a vortech S Trim. I am just wondering how it will affect my daily driving, any opinions?

My car is basically stock otherwise, Id probably ad a good aftermarket intake/TB as well.

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Ok in the future if i decide to dip in the motor (who knows since its my dd) how would HCI be?

Im thinking the trickflow kit.

Whats a good price for a complete S trim kit, ive seen them between 1500-2000 on the corral, and know of one for 1300 missing a couple of parts.

DamieN

Reaction score
Go on ebay for the s - trim tons of crazy blower's on there randomly, and for the trick flow H/C/I I think it's about 3000 with taxes etc... I think the add says it will bring it to 350 hp... cant remeber for sure though... hope that helps

Julian Moore

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
KB FTW :bunny3:

FTW is too freaking much money. lol Tony, your driving a 94 Mustang....I strongly suggest buying a new blower.
http://www.superchargersonline.com/
These guys have amazing prices. As far as H/C/I..your call. This is the only site I poist on that i s so cam ccrazy. Our engines have no problems making 500 rwhp on a stock cam. Why look for driveability issues...I don't get it. But if you feel like pulling the cam and all the extra work for such a little increas..by all means do it. Have a blower cam made rom Anderson Ford..to match your specs. You will definetly need to upgrade your fule system, injectors, tb, MAF and get a sdafe tune if you want to start making that kind of power. Again, I have the a/c inmy car, it runs very low 11's on drag radials, and can cruise all day never going over 180 degrees in traffic. Good luck!!

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
95KBGT said:
KB FTW :bunny3:

FTW is too freaking much money. lol Tony, your driving a 94 Mustang....I strongly suggest buying a new blower.
http://www.superchargersonline.com/
These guys have amazing prices. As far as H/C/I..your call. This is the only site I poist on that i s so cam ccrazy. Our engines have no problems making 500 rwhp on a stock cam. Why look for driveability issues...I don't get it. But if you feel like pulling the cam and all the extra work for such a little increas..by all means do it. Have a blower cam made rom Anderson Ford..to match your specs. You will definetly need to upgrade your fule system, injectors, tb, MAF and get a sdafe tune if you want to start making that kind of power. Again, I have the a/c inmy car, it runs very low 11's on drag radials, and can cruise all day never going over 180 degrees in traffic. Good luck!!

Sounds good, thats what i heard about the cams, and i figured why mess with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gunnybuck

Members online