I will be back in an sn95 soon!

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Whats up guys,

Ive been here in and out for the past few months but I am excited to say I am now on the hunt for another sn95! This time around it will be a Saleen or cobra. Last month I finally graduated from Purdue after 5 years and got a job here in Indiana. My fiance and I are now renting a house which is about an hour drive from my work so the Honda will be on DD duty while the mustang stays in the garage. I have found the car I want I just need to clear everything with the bank and hope it doesn't get sold before I can snatch it up. I will update you guys on the progress of my hunt and the journey to build my dream sn95

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Hell yeah man, glad to see you working towards getting your dream car! That Honda has got to be a fun daily too

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Congrats for graduating and finding a position in your field!

Now is their any prospects yet? Car lots? individuals?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Where n Indiana did u move?? Closer to Indy?

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Saleen :)

I have been looking for @ a year for the perfect one myself. I either find ragged out beaters or super low mile collector cars. One thing in common: all are over priced :(

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I was very grateful to have a job right out of college which made it all worth it!

Congrats for graduating and finding a position in your field!

Now is their any prospects yet? Car lots? individuals?

Thanks! Mostly individuals. Car lots around here are all way over priced. I've got my eyes on now and I should know soon!

Where n Indiana did u move?? Closer to Indy?

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

We are over in Greenfield now

Saleen :)

I have been looking for @ a year for the perfect one myself. I either find ragged out beaters or super low mile collector cars. One thing in common: all are over priced :(

The one I have my eyes on now is exactly what I've wanted. <60k miles and at a decent price!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what you get and what you do to it....

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think when you are buying the 2nd time around you have the advantage. I have seen some clean low mile SN's for sale recently at really good prices. As long as they aren't specialty models they are cheap, although even 94-98 Cobras can be had at a really good price now.

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
So the deal with the Saleen fell through :/

I found a 99 Roush but they wanted way too much for it for the condition and they wouldn't budge on the price.

Im still on the search though. I've currently got my eyes on a few new edge gt's and an sn95 cobra

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online