If My Stang Died Tommorow....

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
So i have been thinking what i would drive if i didnt have the stang.

...Sooo....

Car's I would Consider For New Project

Hardtop Black Miata with a LS2 Swap on Gold BBS's

80's Volvo Wagon with a LS2 Swap :pimp:

BMW E46 3-Series Station Wagon with M3 Motor, Trans and Rear end swap on BBS's...In Hellrot Red Of course

1970's Datsun 510 with a SR20DET Swap :hitit:

1970's Datsun 240Z with a SR20DET Swap

early 1970's BMW 2002 with a E46 M3 S52 Motor Swap

E36 BMW E36 M3...HellRot Red....1995 OBDI....with German spec Motor swap...On BBS's

Nissan 240SX with Silva Conversion with R33 RB25 Motorswap

Mazda FD RX-7 with LS2 Swap

Lexus SC 300 with 2JZ Swap :boink:

all Of The Cars I Named Here are "In Reach", These cars i can get used and have for Not alot of money

....I only think about cars that i can have that are not that expensive
 

DropTopPony

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
15,376
Reaction score
174
Location
South Jersey
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.
 

94Vert

Active Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
DropTopPony said:
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.

Man, that challenger looks bada**. After the mustang its the best new retro out there.
 

DropTopPony

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
15,376
Reaction score
174
Location
South Jersey
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.

Man, that challenger looks bada**. After the mustang its the best new retro out there.

I don't think the new Mustang looks so hot...thats why i don't have one. I'm hoping the 09 refresh looks better.
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
DropTopPony said:
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.

yeah but since i pretty much live at the track and i like have a unique car right i dont want anything "New"

..I didnt list the Mustang ideas on there because this is other idea.

I have a whole nother list of mustang ideas......Like a BUILT SVO
 

DropTopPony

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
15,376
Reaction score
174
Location
South Jersey
SRT Handz said:
DropTopPony said:
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.

yeah but since i pretty much live at the track and i like have a unique car right i dont want anything "New"

..I didnt list the Mustang ideas on there because this is other idea.

I have a whole nother list of mustang ideas......Like a BUILT SVO

for what your into i can't believe you don't already have an SVO...you can get them cheap.
 

94Vert

Active Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
DropTopPony said:
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.

Man, that challenger looks bada**. After the mustang its the best new retro out there.

I don't think the new Mustang looks so hot...thats why i don't have one. I'm hoping the 09 refresh looks better.


I disagree I think Ford did a really nice job with the mustang making it look like the 68-69. My only complaint is it keeps getting heavier. If they could keep it around 3400 like the sn95's that would be the car to have
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
DropTopPony said:
SRT Handz said:
DropTopPony said:
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.

yeah but since i pretty much live at the track and i like have a unique car right i dont want anything "New"

..I didnt list the Mustang ideas on there because this is other idea.

I have a whole nother list of mustang ideas......Like a BUILT SVO

for what your into i can't believe you don't already have an SVO...you can get them cheap.

i did have one, but i didnt wanna BUILD it up so i kept modding my sn-95 and sold the POS SVO
 

DropTopPony

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
15,376
Reaction score
174
Location
South Jersey
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.

Man, that challenger looks bada**. After the mustang its the best new retro out there.

I don't think the new Mustang looks so hot...thats why i don't have one. I'm hoping the 09 refresh looks better.


I disagree I think Ford did a really nice job with the mustang making it look like the 68-69. My only complaint is it keeps getting heavier. If they could keep it around 3400 like the sn95's that would be the car to have

I hate them, the concept was perfect...the production version lost alot of the charm.
 

ripper

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
3,323
Reaction score
0
SRT Handz said:
So i have been thinking what i would drive if i didnt have the stang.

...Sooo....

Car's I would Consider For New Project

Hardtop Black Miata with a LS2 Swap on Gold BBS's

80's Volvo Wagon with a LS2 Swap :pimp:

BMW E46 3-Series Station Wagon with M3 Motor, Trans and Rear end swap on BBS's...In Hellrot Red Of course

1970's Datsun 510 with a SR20DET Swap :hitit:

1970's Datsun 240Z with a SR20DET Swap

early 1970's BMW 2002 with a E46 M3 S52 Motor Swap

E36 BMW E36 M3...HellRot Red....1995 OBDI....with German spec Motor swap...On BBS's

Nissan 240SX with Silva Conversion with R32 RB25 Motorswap

Mazda FD RX-7 with LS2 Swap

Lexus SC 300 with 2JZ Swap :boink:

all Of The Cars I Named Here are "In Reach", These cars i can get used and have for Not alot of money

....I only think about cars that i can have that are not that expensive


"SNIFF" "SNIFF" I think i smell rice :-\
 

94Vert

Active Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
DropTopPony said:
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.

Man, that challenger looks bada**. After the mustang its the best new retro out there.

I don't think the new Mustang looks so hot...thats why i don't have one. I'm hoping the 09 refresh looks better.


I disagree I think Ford did a really nice job with the mustang making it look like the 68-69. My only complaint is it keeps getting heavier. If they could keep it around 3400 like the sn95's that would be the car to have

I hate them, the concept was perfect...the production version lost alot of the charm.

The only car I ever saw that came to the showroom floor straight from concept was the viper. Every car is gonna be dressed down somewhat from the factory. You take a s197 and put some nice wheels on it and it is smoking just like pretty much every other mustang.
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
Stevo, I dont think ANY car on that list was rice. They were all VERY respected and well designed JDM and European Cars...Nothing rice
 

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
14,794
Reaction score
233
Location
Rochester, NY
I agree with DropTop, the concept was way hotter than the one they produced, it doesnt really do much for me...

+1 on the Terminator, I love those.
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
I Honestly would NOT Buy a terminator.

I drive an SN-95 because its Unique. Out here people just shit when they see my SN-95 because they never seen one as clean as mine......so a terminator isnt that unique to me.

.....For some reason i think the SN-95 is way sexier than new edge. I could have bought a new edge when i bought my car but decided that the SN-95 just looks sexier.
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
I Have ALWAYS loved Datsun 510's...and an SR20DET motor would be SEXY as fell in a 510

102homer16-3.jpg


turbo_datsun.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,879
Messages
1,452,527
Members
13,568
Latest member
gunnybuck

Members online

Top