If My Stang Died Tommorow....

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So i have been thinking what i would drive if i didnt have the stang.

...Sooo....

Car's I would Consider For New Project

Hardtop Black Miata with a LS2 Swap on Gold BBS's

80's Volvo Wagon with a LS2 Swap :pimp:

BMW E46 3-Series Station Wagon with M3 Motor, Trans and Rear end swap on BBS's...In Hellrot Red Of course

1970's Datsun 510 with a SR20DET Swap :hitit:

1970's Datsun 240Z with a SR20DET Swap

early 1970's BMW 2002 with a E46 M3 S52 Motor Swap

E36 BMW E36 M3...HellRot Red....1995 OBDI....with German spec Motor swap...On BBS's

Nissan 240SX with Silva Conversion with R33 RB25 Motorswap

Mazda FD RX-7 with LS2 Swap

Lexus SC 300 with 2JZ Swap :boink:

all Of The Cars I Named Here are "In Reach", These cars i can get used and have for Not alot of money

....I only think about cars that i can have that are not that expensive

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.

94Vert

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
If my Mustang was totalled i would wait awhile and see if these Camaro and Challengers come out as nice as they say...also i'd like to see what the 08 Bullitt would look/perform like.

Man, that challenger looks bada**. After the mustang its the best new retro out there.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:

Man, that challenger looks bada**. After the mustang its the best new retro out there.

I don't think the new Mustang looks so hot...thats why i don't have one. I'm hoping the 09 refresh looks better.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:

yeah but since i pretty much live at the track and i like have a unique car right i dont want anything "New"

..I didnt list the Mustang ideas on there because this is other idea.

I have a whole nother list of mustang ideas......Like a BUILT SVO

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
DropTopPony said:

yeah but since i pretty much live at the track and i like have a unique car right i dont want anything "New"

for what your into i can't believe you don't already have an SVO...you can get them cheap.

94Vert

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:

I don't think the new Mustang looks so hot...thats why i don't have one. I'm hoping the 09 refresh looks better.

I disagree I think Ford did a really nice job with the mustang making it look like the 68-69. My only complaint is it keeps getting heavier. If they could keep it around 3400 like the sn95's that would be the car to have

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
SRT Handz said:
DropTopPony said:

for what your into i can't believe you don't already have an SVO...you can get them cheap.

i did have one, but i didnt wanna BUILD it up so i kept modding my sn-95 and sold the POS SVO

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:

I disagree I think Ford did a really nice job with the mustang making it look like the 68-69. My only complaint is it keeps getting heavier. If they could keep it around 3400 like the sn95's that would be the car to have

I hate them, the concept was perfect...the production version lost alot of the charm.

ripper

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
So i have been thinking what i would drive if i didnt have the stang.

...Sooo....

Car's I would Consider For New Project

Hardtop Black Miata with a LS2 Swap on Gold BBS's

80's Volvo Wagon with a LS2 Swap :pimp:

BMW E46 3-Series Station Wagon with M3 Motor, Trans and Rear end swap on BBS's...In Hellrot Red Of course

1970's Datsun 510 with a SR20DET Swap :hitit:

1970's Datsun 240Z with a SR20DET Swap

early 1970's BMW 2002 with a E46 M3 S52 Motor Swap

E36 BMW E36 M3...HellRot Red....1995 OBDI....with German spec Motor swap...On BBS's

Nissan 240SX with Silva Conversion with R32 RB25 Motorswap

Mazda FD RX-7 with LS2 Swap

Lexus SC 300 with 2JZ Swap :boink:

all Of The Cars I Named Here are "In Reach", These cars i can get used and have for Not alot of money

....I only think about cars that i can have that are not that expensive

"SNIFF" "SNIFF" I think i smell rice :-\

94Vert

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:
94Vert said:
DropTopPony said:

I hate them, the concept was perfect...the production version lost alot of the charm.

The only car I ever saw that came to the showroom floor straight from concept was the viper. Every car is gonna be dressed down somewhat from the factory. You take a s197 and put some nice wheels on it and it is smoking just like pretty much every other mustang.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Stevo, I dont think ANY car on that list was rice. They were all VERY respected and well designed JDM and European Cars...Nothing rice

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I agree with DropTop, the concept was way hotter than the one they produced, it doesnt really do much for me...

+1 on the Terminator, I love those.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I Honestly would NOT Buy a terminator.

I drive an SN-95 because its Unique. Out here people just shit when they see my SN-95 because they never seen one as clean as mine......so a terminator isnt that unique to me.

.....For some reason i think the SN-95 is way sexier than new edge. I could have bought a new edge when i bought my car but decided that the SN-95 just looks sexier.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I Have ALWAYS loved Datsun 510's...and an SR20DET motor would be SEXY as fell in a 510

102homer16-3.jpg

turbo_datsun.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online