Indiana Guys!

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
I've noticed that there are a few guys on here from Indiana so I thought I'd make a thread for everyone. Maybe we could plan a meet or something for this spring/summer? Post up where you are from guys!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
any further south and I would be in the ohio river or kentucky. Evansville, or E'ville as we like to call it. Infortunatly with the digestive problems I have I can't travel often nor far....

St33da

Reaction score
I am out every weekend in my mystic during the summer. Spend most of my time with the Southside Mustangs club at O'Reily's on Madison Ave just north of 465 south. There is a good car scene there and a bunch of great ppl.

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Yeah I've been down to O'Reily's a few times, its a lot of fun. I'll hit you up next time I head down there

BigBore96

Reaction score
I''m from Knightstown. I've been down to the O'reilly area a couple times this year. I should've stopped but I had the Gf with me and she was cold.

I am definitely down to meet up sometime in the spring. If I can I'll have the gf drive her Gt separate as well.

ForceRECON2010

Reaction score
I'm from down south a bit, Terre Haute. If there's some meet up gettin planned or something I'm game this spring/summer haha. Would love to meet some more people who love SN's. They aren't too well appreciated around here honestly. So many diesel freaks that it's like anything gas is forbidden, especially Mustangs. I'm still getting used to my car, so it would be great to talk to some people and learn a fair bit more.

BigBore96

Reaction score
Whatever we all decide to do, I'll be sure to bring a couple dSLRs so we can get a bunch of top notch pictures.

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Awesome guys! We'll definitely have to set something up for this spring/summer!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
right, more people are there already. Would really make the trip worth it for someone that was driving 6 hrs round trip.

BigBore96

Reaction score
should do it during carb day or something with the 500.

I agree, some of you guys are far away. So by setting it up around another event would be more beneficial. Hell, we could meet up on the outskirts somewhere. Doesn't have to be right by whatever event is going on.

ForceRECON2010

Reaction score
I honestly had no idea there were so many Hoosiers on this site lol. But yea... I dunno so much about 500 time. Indy and surrounding areas are horrific around that time. I dunno about towns like Avon or Plainfield though. I dont really venture north of Indy much though, so I dunno about towns up there.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There's a nice show in Fort Wayne each summer. I took my cobra there this year.

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
It seems like we have guys spread all around the state so it'll probably be best to find somewhere between everyone. But it may be easier to meet up an another event

cobra443

Reaction score
Or we could all meet up ta Brenspeed for one of thier dyno days? Its a little north for most of you but it would be a blast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shagg9

Members online