intake swap deal Q's

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
About to buy a PI plastic intake.. the one that uses the aluminum cross over. It doesnt have the crossover with it, but my car happens to have one from the recall on the intake that ford had. Now i have the aluminum cross over on NPI intake.. i can use that cross over correct? is anything else going to be different that i HAVE to have? i understand the difference between swapping a plastic crap NPI to a PI but when i have the recalled one, i dont know if theres any other differences. So all i have to do is get the NPI gaskets, put the silicone on some, and drop the intake on.. and bolt up the cross over which will fit the PI intake right? sorry, i read through the PI tech threads but couldnt find anything about the recalled intake. Thanks guys

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Yea just unbolt the crossover you have and bolt it on the new one! And get PI gaskets and use only a little silicon! You will have much better luck by doing it that way! Look at the pictures I posted in the PI cam and intake stickey! Also follow the swap that Casper wrote and I linked over I will put up the links in a second! Also you will need the coolant tube that goes through the valley of the motor and then the nipple as well! Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online