Interior paint for Midnight Black?

heffe2001

Reaction score
I've been trying to color match a few pieces in my car to the 2002 dash and Roush seats I got, but I'm having a hell of a time finding a paint that actually matches. I had a couple cans of SEM 99/00 dark charcoal, those didn't match. Got a can of LMR 01-04 dark charcoal, that didn't match either (not at all, it's at least 3 or 4 shades lighter, like halfway between medium graphite and midnight black. I've got a can of SEM Midnight Black 17013 coming, which I'm hoping is correct, anybody know if it is or not? It doesn't have to be 100% exact, but damn I'd like it to at least be in the ballpark, lol.

I'm needing to touch up one of my door panels, my center console, and a the plastic door latch surrounds, as well as the drivers side vent.

2016-05-09%2020.33.18.jpg

The actual door handle is medium graphite, the surround is SUPPOSED to be 01+ dark charcoal, the door panel says it's midnight black on the back. There's no way that surround is dark charcoal, it's been prepped with SEM soap, then SEM plastic prep/adhesion promoter (was originally medium graphite).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online