Want To Buy IRS!!! MM Rear Coilovers, Bilstein Rear Shocks, IRS Exhaust, Brake Adaptor

SVTstang96

Reaction score
So I am going IRS this winter. I will need a few parts to finish the install. So far I have the IRS out of a 04 Cobra with MM Bushings all over, a diff brace, hd diff mount, and drilled and slotted rotors and performance pads. I have the parking brake cables on the way also. I have sourced out a MM rear coilover setup new for around $400 and some rear bilstein shocks for $100 used or $250 new. If anyone can find those for cheaper please let me know and I might even send you a little cash your way also!!! On another note, if anyone knows what adaptor and lines I will need to make the rear brakes work please let me know. I would like to order them soon so I can just put it all in and enjoy it ASAP. But if I cant find anything online I will just go to the local hardware store pick up some brake line, bend it and get an adaptor.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I just checked there, they wanted something like $120 for used shocks in the rear alone. The springs were reasonable, but I would prefer lowering springs or coilovers.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
well it looks like I am just going to go coilover anyways. so, i will only need the brake adaptor, and the parking brake cables.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Parking Brake Cables Ordered!!!! Need the brake line adaptor, brake lines, Bilstein rear shocks, and MM coilovers!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online