IRS on the cheap!!

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy it because of this verbiage:

The picture is a "stock" photo but this it what the unit looks like. No rear discs are included but the calipers are, also no shocks are included.

He uses a "stock photo" which shows the unit to be in perfect condition. How hard is it to take a photo and upload it? Everybody has a smartphone. There's no excuse to use a "stock photo" especially on something this expensive. It may be a rusted up piece of shit. Unless you're local and can go check it out yourself... this seems like a risk.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
it would be worth looking at in person and could pick it up but otherwise I am suspicious of any internet purchase that sounds too good to be true.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You say that now, but we all know that some of that stuff has come into yer warehouse in another bulk purchase. Question is how much made it out and what was kept for the dungeon?

Buy low. Sell high... It's all about bidness...

chris91

Reaction score
Anyone need one close to ohio let me know. I know a guy currently selling two 03/04 IRS rears complete for a grand.

Royal96

Reaction score
Anyone need one close to ohio let me know. I know a guy currently selling two 03/04 IRS rears complete for a grand.

Yeah, I saw that too. Figures considering I drove 5 hours to pick my 28 spline up. I know I could have found someone else wanting an 03 irs and split the price with them easy.

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Theres no less than 3 IRS' on craigslist from Orlando, FL and south. If i wasnt going to build a drag car this time, i would of already done the swap.

wmfateam

Reaction score
I'd settle for one in California, Arizona, New Mexico or even Colorado.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online