ISO Bits and pieces

d.garza18

Reaction score
I need some pigtails for my car. Both cooling temp sensor pigtails on intake manifold, crank and cam sensor pigtail, driver side coil pack pigtail, water pump, coil packs, plug wires.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
It might have taken me a minute to the research to find them but I have not yet found a wire harness I could not get from the parts store. I have personally seen where the old stock harness did not give a good enough connection and I have had to replace a couple of them after discovering the sensor was not bad but the harness connecting to it was. This is assuming that your asking for old stock harnesses and that black doesn't have a new one waiting.

OP
OP
d.garza18

d.garza18

Reaction score
Thanks all! Still no luck… and $20-30 pig tails seems unnecessary.. going this weekend to my local pull a part and trying to get the connectors I need so I can save a few bucks. But does anyone have a set of spark plugs wires laying around they’d be willing to part with? Preferably fords red wires, and ignition coil packs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I really can't say I would recommend reusing the harnesses. I have started to replace mine because they were giving issues and while $20 seems high, how much is your time worth? Not only in the hunt to find a good one at the yard but then later troubleshooting because the sensor seems bad and yet when you put a new one in it does the exact same thing?

OP
OP
d.garza18

d.garza18

Reaction score
I really can't say I would recommend reusing the harnesses. I have started to replace mine because they were giving issues and while $20 seems high, how much is your time worth? Not only in the hunt to find a good one at the yard but then later troubleshooting because the sensor seems bad and yet when you put a new one in it does the exact same thing?
I agree. Mine worked fine, but they don’t clip in and being held on with zip ties isn’t comfortable for me. I’m relooming the whole harness, and trying to save where I can so oem Ford ones from pull a part of their in decent shape should work. And again I had a hard time finding the pigtails I need online

Monday

Reaction score
Electrical Pigtails

Dunno if it's cheaper...

==========================================================

Wait for the pages to load!

==========================================================

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member