Jason @ Anchor-Room.com, 03/04 cobra parts, hydrocarbon, and much more

yuke175

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a positive review of Jason, owner of www.anchor-room.com, I had a great experience doing business with him and would like to share it with you. He is a member over on SvtPerformance but I mentioned this site to him and he said he would be sure to join.

I visited Jason's shop this past weekend to pick up a pair of 10th anniversary cobra seats, for only $600! one of many great deals I saw.

Jason has a massive selection of used and some new 03/04 cobra parts, as well as products for all mustangs such as strut tower covers, his own custom battery covers, wind screens for convertibles, JLT intakes, wheels, and more!

Jason also showed me around his shop and introduced me to his hydrocoating equipment, Jason offers many of his products in Hydrocarbon, which looked amazing! I am not sure of what he actually offers in hydrocarbon, but all the peices I saw were stunning.

Well just thought I would share my positive experience with you, check out the site, Jason was a great guy to me, do business with and it is nice to see a fellow mustang guy helping out fellow mustang ethusiasts.

Like I said check out his site at www.anchor-room.com, Jason is a great guy to deal with, and his cobra is beautiful...

joekd

Reaction score
Where is his shop? 757 area code is Va right?

OP
OP
Y

yuke175

Reaction score
He lives in Portsmouth, Go to his sight and contact him through there, I am by no means doing some sort of forbidden advertisement, lol this just got taken down off svtp? i guess its wrong to post up a good review of a good guy?

But yea go to his site and email him or call the number

Anchor-Room

Reaction score
Chris, I actually joined right before you posted the kind review, thank you again! I am located in Portsmouth, VA - 30 miles west of Virginia Beach.

OP
OP
Y

yuke175

Reaction score
Great guy to do busines with, jason im going to pm you about some possble parts I want you to hydrocarbon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online