wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.. that thing is awesomeeee.. :hitit: x20
awesome rides you have man, the yellow one is beautiful and the blue one is insane... you need to mount a camera to the roll cage (i hope you have one ;D) so you can show us guys some awesome vids.. i love watchin in car views of cars going down the 1/4...
hahaha Thanks a lot for the compliments. :thumb: . I really want to get some in car stuff from the blue car, it should be a wild ride. Xr8d, The funny thing is we have clearance issues with THAT hood. It was a challenge getting everything to fit in there. Specs on the car and motor:
- 94 GT, 12 point cage (soon to be 25.5 spec)
- Custom Sonic Blue over metallic silver paint, done my me, my dad, and my brother, wet sanded
- A4 block'd 347 with billet steel crank, aluminum rods, and custom forged aluminum pistons
- Ron Sharp ported Victor Jr. Heads
- Custom Hydraulic roller cam by Rich Groh
- ProCharger F-1R supercharger
- Custom tubing by John Urist
- Extrude Hone Ported Holley Sytemax intake
- 9 inch rear
- Aerospace front brakes and Strange rear brakes.
The yellow car is stock, but not for long, It will be the development car for Hellion's new 94-95 kits. :dancing6: