Just my luck...

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
So, i just got done polishing the car and throwing a coat of wax on to seal the deal. Took me about a good 5 hours to do all this and it looks good.(this includes taking breaks and watching tv and letting the polish soak into the paint) Just i cant admire it much because it got dark outside really quick since the weather is changing. Anyways, i decide to take it to the local park thinking they had lights around. Well, they didnt so i stopped in the middle of the parks driving area and got out my car to admire the car.

All of sudden i see lights coming from far inside the forest reverse park. I think oh good some phys co is here...

To my surprise its an COP :-X

(<--- this part is just an joke-->
He stops and ask what im doing here. I just said.. being black in a forest with a nice clean car looking suspicious as hell. Hehe, no i didnt say that, but i told my friend and she laughed. (<--- this part is just an joke-->
(<--- this part is just an joke--<

Back to the story
I told him the true story,

Me: Im just looking @ my car.
Him: Looking at your car?
Me: Yep, i just got done waxing it.
Him: You live around here? Where..
Me: Yep. I live in BLAH BLAH. (guess they dont see many cars like this 1 around .. espically in a dark park. IN MY AREA)
Him: Oh, it looks nice.
Him: How many miles is on it?
Me: Blah blah ( i dont know for sure)
HIM *TURNS ON THAT BRIGHT SPOT LIGHT THINGIE*
Him: hE Sees the military sticker on my car and ask, "you in the service."
Me: Huh
Him: You in the service?
Me: Huh?
Him: The sticker on your windshield.
Me. Oh.. that.. well..
Him. Oh ya. *shines the light on my bumper". You missed a spot. He shines the light on a big spot of dry wax i missed :naughty: :D and laughed :p
Me: Wow, oh *laughs* "Its hard trying to wax in a dark garage".
Him: Well the woods is close.. you might want to get out of here.
Me: Im leaving right now. Because i came here to check out the car in the lights.. and to my surpise theres no lights around here.
Him: *laughs*. Well take care.
So, my story did add up... wax on.. wax off.. and i missed some wax.

EHheh and to think i was just gunning into the park 3 minutes before he seen me. My exhaust was sounding so damn good and loud.. good thing i didnt catch him than. Good thing my o/r dumps weren't smelling up the air bad because my car was sitting running in 1 spot for a good 3 minutes talking to the 2 coppers.

ripper

Reaction score
Scarface said:
racial profiling... I say complain.. lol

Yea if it was a Camaro he wouldnt have stopped you. :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online