killed an Evo last night

94pacecar435

Reaction score
i was hanging out with my mustang club like we do every saturday night. then some guys we knew back in high school showed up with an evo and an rsx. from what they told us, the evo had a turbo exhaust and after market BOV. so we set up a heads up race for $40 bucks. i was planning on playing the catch up game since i figured my car would spin and him having awd would take me out of the hole. but my car didnt spin. instead it bogged at the take off since the mickey thompsons gripped so good. but i managed to beat him out of the hole and i kept pulling on him. i ended up winning by 4-5 cars and made my friends an extra few dollors since they put the money on the race. the evo guy said he'll race again next week. well see what happens.

4point6GT

Reaction score
nice kill bish lol....at school when I got out thurs day night theres this kid with a neon, old one dont look new at all but damn the exaust coffee can he gots loud as fuck n its sooooooooooooooooo annoyin I Swear. and the more he speeds up the louder I was like my ears my ears. Sad to say theres more :rice: than american muscle in my class.

97vertstang

Reaction score
that was a pretty damn good race. those dudes thought they were gonna take u. mickies > AWD .

Anrev

Reaction score
Dont let a small $$$ win this week fool you into a BIG $$$ lose next week. Dont let him shark ya.

G

GREG@SN95

Anrev said:
Dont let a small $$$ win this week fool you into a BIG $$$ lose next week. Dont let him shark ya.

+1

The evos can be launched great... BUT... You need to have a perfect launch to see AWD benefits... They make NO LOW END POWER... SO you have to launch em where it won't kill the car and get it into its high RPM power curve...

Nice kill... they're quick lil suckers...

I'm really not surprised ya won though... running Mickies, gears and 10psi

OP
OP

94pacecar435

Reaction score
im not sure what hes planning on doing to his car. im guessing either nitrous or more boost. but i never told him yes, he told one of my buddies. i was really surprised that i beat him out of the hole. being awd i figured he would at least get the jump.

OP
OP

94pacecar435

Reaction score
im not sure what year it was :dunno: but i think it was an evo 8 or some shit like that :dunno:

97vertstang

Reaction score
dont know the year , i heard the guy say he paid $28k and it looked like this one.
untitled-1.jpg

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Nice kill indeed, way to show him that contrary to popular ignorant belief, mustangs kick other cars asses. O0

Keep us updated on this "next week" thing eh?

Hicks

Reaction score
Thata boy!
We raisen'em right here in this forum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online