KillNThrill's Thread - Updated 6/30

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Ive had the TriAx in three of my Mustangs. LOVE em, but would like to try the MGW.

Yeah my buddy's 01 Cobra and other buddy's 01 GT both have TriAx's and I've driven them both and have to agree that they are awesome. Just wanted to try the MGW because I've heard it's easily comparable.. We shall see if that's true or not!

I have a Pro 5.0 base and a Tri-Ax handle.. Zero complaints

Now there's a combo I never thought of.. I've never used a 5.0 myself tho

chris91

Reaction score
I had a Pro50 handle in my last fox. I liked it, set the knob in the perfect spot for me. 6'2"

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Photo whore!!

F4CB3949-57F7-4C6B-A179-161C032D7F67-1142-0000013D24A51E50.jpg

In second gear:
100_0607.jpg

IMG00503.jpg

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Trying to be as cool as Tyler with the vids...

[video=youtube;lDZ0pncLiXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDZ0pncLiXs[/video]

chris91

Reaction score
IAC Restrictor mod done? My idle hangs sometimes and my tuner couldnt figure it out. Im thinking IAC mod is another thing I need to do to mine also. My list just keeps growing.

Glad to hear you got it running again though bro! You take it up the street to see if you can tell a difference?

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
A re tune may solve the idle issue.

I think it may have been the pcv valve hose. I'm gonna replace it with straight hose when I get a chance and screw that plastic crap. I had to re tune it because I had to turn off the egr

I miss my pro 5.0

Really? Hmmm decisions decisions lol... I think I'll a try the MGW tho

IAC Restrictor mod done? My idle hangs sometimes and my tuner couldnt figure it out. Im thinking IAC mod is another thing I need to do to mine also. My list just keeps growing.

Glad to hear you got it running again though bro! You take it up the street to see if you can tell a difference?

Didn't know there was a mod for it LOL. And thanks man yeah she ran strong!... Then the heater core blew and I pulled it back in...... waiting on my alternator adapter should be here tomorrow then it should be back on the road. I said fck it and bypassed tyne heater core for now. I'll replace it at the end of the season when I stop driving it. Or until something else fukin breaks lol..

How did you get the CAI to work with the Bullitt intake. U have to cut it?

Ahhh much time and patience lol... literally I used a 4" pvc rubber coupler, then a 4"-3" pvc coupler, then stuck the bbk onto the pvc coupler, and then I jockeyed tyne hell out of the part of it where the MAF attaches... It was ugly. But will work till I can drop the coin for a bullitt intake

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have the b&m pro ripper now it's the cats ass I like notchy shifters like the bro 5.0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online