Lakewood Lift Bars?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You'll like that! pop in HP, and more high end, better traction.
Sweet :)

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Well im glad someone has ordered parts around here ;D ;D my god I have had my mind set for about 2 weeks now that I was going to jump on my L......first I was going to get my lowering kit, then a few days ago I decided to go on and get wheels for it too.

NOW Im thinking about putting that on the side for right now and getting to work under the hood ( intake / pulley / coldair / NGK's......... ) I cant make up my mind :-[

oh, let us know when your stuff comes in, and take pics when you get started on it ;)

sounds like you need to make a decision and get started. i'll start a build thread when my parts get and i take the car to the shop.

stang94X

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
im running stock upper and lower right now. ive been told to keep my stock uppers because of binding issues with the aftermarkets. im just wondering if i should spend the extra $50 for the lift bars or just go with some standard hipo lca's like these:
http://store.summitracing.com/partd...AK-20150&N=700+400272+310381+115&autoview=sku

they dont say all that stuff about loading the chassis, etc. so im wondering if there's a big difference. my tuner says everyone that he's put these on for LOVES them... even women LOL

i have those LCA's and i love them, i get awsome traction on regular street tires, but i do wish i would have forked out the extra $50 for the traction action bars, they are by far the best LCA's you can buy and they are very reasonable priced too

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
stang94X said:
ALITL8 said:
im running stock upper and lower right now. ive been told to keep my stock uppers because of binding issues with the aftermarkets. im just wondering if i should spend the extra $50 for the lift bars or just go with some standard hipo lca's like these:
http://store.summitracing.com/partd...AK-20150&N=700+400272+310381+115&autoview=sku

they dont say all that stuff about loading the chassis, etc. so im wondering if there's a big difference. my tuner says everyone that he's put these on for LOVES them... even women LOL

i have those LCA's and i love them, i get awsome traction on regular street tires, but i do wish i would have forked out the extra $50 for the traction action bars, they are by far the best LCA's you can buy and they are very reasonable priced too

210.90 shipped O0

i had a hard time deciding between the MM HD LCA's ($269.00) and the Lift Bars. i called my tuner (the guy doing the motor swap, installing all these goodies and doing my retune) today and he convinced me. the parts are ordered and now im just waiting... patiently!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online