Last mods before carlisle

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Well I got this stuff in yesterday (fuse box cover, egr valve cover, canton expansion tank). I should be getting my UPR polished radiator cover in today as well. I also just bought a new altenator. This will be my last spurt of engine dress up before carlisle. here is a pic of the stuff I just got:

Chromeengine.jpg

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
thanks man, I really didn't want to overdo the engine compartment with bling, but I hope this will be just enough. You going up to carlisle this year?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Whistler98 said:
nice. I might be going to carlisle when is it?

June 1st through 3rd.

And I will see you there Blown97Stanger. ;D

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
carlisle is probably one of the most well known Ford events held. June 1-3 is Ford nationals in Carlisle, PA. I'll see ya there! Dont be afraid to stop by and say hi!!!

Whistler98

Reaction score
Bummer man I def would be there but I am leaving for the beach I was hoping it was the weekend after. I only live 3hrs away.

97gtconv.

Reaction score
carlisle is the biggest car event (swap meet, car sales, car show) in the United States... and probably a contenter throughout the globe. It's so big that it's impossible to go to every lot to see everything even if you go all three days, and it doesn't matter if it's All Ford, All Chevy, Spring Carlisle or Fall Carlisle. I miss going to it cause they have everything and anything you can think of. good luck with your weekend

LI98GT

Reaction score
I had gone the last few years and it's a great time - so many ford badged cars to see, not just stangs of all years btw. The car corral is also very cool to keep and eye on and parts, parts, parts.....

This year my kids have overloaded us with baseball and lacross games for every weekend, so I don't think I can make it this year with the distance I have to drive to get there, so I'm disappointed. Good news is that since I won't be going, you guys will have GREAT weather - it rained every ford carlisle, since I started.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online