9311711.jpg

Nacho98

Reaction score
Just ordered:

--16 oz. EZ-Creme Glaze
--16 oz. 778 Correction
--5" DA Hook and Loop 125mm Urethane Flexible Backing Plate
--5.5" Hexlogic Orange Pad
--5.5" Hexlogic White Pad (ordered 2 of these, I'll use one with CG 778 Correction [I'll start with white and move to orange only if needed] and one with CG P40 Polish)
--5.5" Hexlogic Blue Pad
--5.5" Hexlogic Black Pad
--5.5" Hexlogic Red Pad
--16 oz. Pad Conditioner/Luber
--16 oz. Pad Cleaner

I didn't need the black pad, but the black/orange/white pads came in a sampler platter for only 20 bucks with a free 16 oz. bottle of pad cleaner, so it couldn't be beat. I probably could've called them and asked them to swap the black for an extra white and saved another $7.50, but maybe I'll find a use for the black pad. It's interesting, they have a kit where they sell 7 5.5" pads (one of each color) and a bottle of pad cleaner for $55 which doesn't seem bad, but you can actually put the same 7 pad kit together with the Pad Cleaner for $47 if you get the 3 pad Sampler Platter.

So all in all, for my PC from AutoGeek, a backing plate, Pad Cleaner, and Pad Conditioner, and six 5.5" Hexlogic pads I'm only out $180 for everything shipped, which isn't bad (and then threw in the EZ/778 while I was at it so I'm just over $200 grand total). Still have lots to buy, but pretty happy with that for now.

Nacho98

Reaction score
Also sjk, how do you like that New Car Smell? I was thinking of picking up either that or the Leather, but most of the reviews say it doesn't last more than a day.

Up next for me will be the Pete's/Jetseal kit, and a bottle of P40 I think.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Nacho98 said:
Also sjk, how do you like that New Car Smell? I was thinking of picking up either that or the Leather, but most of the reviews say it doesn't last more than a day.

I like the new car smell ok but stripper scent is the best and I have thought about trying the leather one myself.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I use it in the vents and on cleaned carpet and it last about 2 weeks.

OP
OP
mygreengt

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
djk83 said:
Nacho98 said:

I like the new car smell ok but stripper scent is the best and I have thought about trying the leather one myself.
what does the stripper scent smell like? i can honestly say i've never smelled a stripper.

Sinned83

Reaction score
It is the smell of success. I cant really describe it I guess its like some kind of purfume the ladies would wear while grinding on you. :headbang:

94 DropTop

Reaction score
100_0268.jpg

Plus I got all the basics like micro fibers, clay bar kit, buckets and such. This is my start into detailing.

wytstang

Reaction score
Just some sanding disc and adapters and the daytona jr
IMG_0354Medium.jpg

IMG_0355Medium.jpg

Bodezafa

Reaction score
That daytona speed master is really nice. Im glad I picked it up.

wytstang

Reaction score
Just used it yesterday on my wife's fusion and it made quick work cleaning the barrels of the rim.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Just claimed my prize with CG and ordered some silk shine sprayable dressing along with the glossworkz paint clenser.

02GT

Reaction score
I love autoglym HD, got it at walmart for 20 bucks when they were going out....wish I wouldve got two of em. Best way to top off any detail by far.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Alot of people on this forum hopped on the CG bandwagon.... Gotta love it when great products come out.

I have a few new toys i will post this weekend when i get my camera back from the cleaning at Canon.

Kobeck

Reaction score
IF you are in the market for an electric weed whacker then Lowes has a good deal.

FREE 18-Volt Electric Blower when you buy this BLACK & DECKER cordless string trimmer. Offer ends 6/19/2011.

Puts you at around $100 for both of them and the batteries are interchangable, the weed whacker comes with 2 batteries.

FWIW I picked up a hedge trimmer as well so I have 4 18v batteries for all my blowing needs.

kinda towards the bottom of the page at Lowes dot com, the free blower shows up in your cart and no I don't work for Lowes or nothing I just thought it was a good deal, plus I gotta get to 100 posts before I qualify for that 5% CG discount :eek:ccasion14:

00000112612-BlackDeckerBL950StraightTubeBlower-large.jpeg

http://www.lowes.com/pd_65021-70-NS...__0__s?Ntt=black+and+decker+blower&facetInfo=

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online