Lemme see your hoods

cntchds

Reaction score
That R replica SN is a Beaut. Amazing car, exactly how I want mine to look when I'm done... Just with different wheels, and Crystal White. :hammer:

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
the 2000R hood is the best looking hood on the SN's IMO.. it's the one i'm getting when i get around to it.. i have a cobra hood right now though..

815jq5v.jpg

Nacho

Reaction score
red.jpg

NOT MY CAR, but this exact hood is on my red convertible at the moment. It's a Red Cobra R with SVO Scoop.

95opal

Reaction score
ABC Exclusive heat extractor.

opalfrost034copy-1.jpg

MikeyB

Reaction score
I know this thread is ancient but I was just wondering because it was all about hoods if any one knew what kind of hood I have.. I've never seen a Cobra R hood with the vents like a gt hood. I bought it on craigslist and the guy told me it was a Cobra R hood and for $200 bucks I couldn't pass it up.

Rick Wainio

Reaction score
If I were you, then I wouldn't worry about what others think. It's your car! Build it the way YOU want to. If you want a 4" cowl hood, then get it if it makes you happy. Don't worry about other people telling you its stupid to get a 4" cowl unless you have 1000 hp. Its perfectly fine to get a cowl hood for looks....just like when people buy aftermarket wheels when they don't even need them. They're simply for looks.

MikeyB

Reaction score
I would also like to know more about it, it's almost like a gt hood with a custom cowl built into it, but it's fiberglass.

MikeyB

Reaction score
I have no idea, it's all fiberglass so I doubt it's custom made. I'll put of better pictures tomorrow when I get home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAR_19

Members online