Blueoval

Reaction score
I picked up the following from a friend of mine for $400:

SVO Intake with the full install kit
UPR K-member
D&D Coilover Kit (Front)
D&D CC Plates (4-bolt)
FRPP 30 lb Injectors
Pro-M MAF (calibrated for the 30 lber's)

I am going to slap the intake on in the next week or two and see what kind of difference that makes with my current combo. I plan on redynoing & taking the car to the track one last time before the motor comes out. I am hoping to see 255 rwhp in the current state with a 148K mile stock non-PI long block and get a 13.9 on street tires with stock gears at the track since noone has done it yet with street tires and stock gears on a non-PI car.

I also am picking a NOS dry kit up from a friend of mine cheap that will go on the new motor once it is built but in the meantime I can start working on the mounting and wiring of the kit.

Let me know your thoughts.

Lee

97vertstang

Reaction score
$400 :eek: was he drunk!!!! thats a hell of a deal :thumb: hope u get ur times and keep us updated!!!

OP
OP
B

Blueoval

Reaction score
97vertstang said:
$400 :eek: was he drunk!!!! thats a hell of a deal :thumb: hope u get ur times and keep us updated!!!

No, I have been friends with him a long time and since the stuff was coming off of his car because of a KB 2.2 going on and the fact that I help him whenever he needs anything then he decided that he would hook me up and help me get my car closer to my goal.

I ran a 14.23 @ 99.40 last time out with a 2.15 60' with the car weighing in a 3530 with me in it.

If I can catch a little bit better track day then last time I think I can get it.

97red

Reaction score
was that the svo intake from the saleen? That's badass, let me know when you go to baytown me and Jad will head up there with you. I just came back from the 1/8 mile in the worst possilbe track conditions ever :'( Best I could run was a 8.8 at 80mph with a 2.13 60'. Need that stall and suspension to go in badly! But yeah lemme know when you wanna hit up the 1/4!

-James

ALITL8

Reaction score
hell yea!! great deal!!! good luck with your goals sounds like youve got the stuff to get there :thumb:

OP
OP
B

Blueoval

Reaction score
97red said:
was that the svo intake from the saleen? That's badass, let me know when you go to baytown me and Jad will head up there with you. I just came back from the 1/8 mile in the worst possilbe track conditions ever :'( Best I could run was a 8.8 at 80mph with a 2.13 60'. Need that stall and suspension to go in badly! But yeah lemme know when you wanna hit up the 1/4!

-James

Yeah this is off of the Saleen! ;) I can't wait to get it on and find out how much difference it makes over the PI intake that I am running now.

DropTopPony said:
Sweet Deal indeed!

What cams are you going to use?

I am running SHM 2730 cams in my car now, that I plan on switching over to the new motor once I get it ready to pull the current one.

ALITL8 said:
hell yea!! great deal!!! good luck with your goals sounds like youve got the stuff to get there :thumb:

I really hope I hit them, I will keep everyone up to date.

97red

Reaction score
Hey lee i finally slammed my car, it looks awesome, and is more fun to drive ;D And...I dumped it again :banana: We need to get together sometime man!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online