Little SN95 ONLY photoshoot in Orlando, Fl. Trust me and click on this...

J_Sty_

Reaction score
surprised these didn't get WAAYY more attention...some badass pics of sn95s! and a pic or 2 of tally with his top down??? whaaaaaaa????? lol

I literally had to make him out the top down, I told him I wasent taking any pics of his car if there weren't any with the top down

Sent from your moms house

OP
OP
Tally_4.6

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
surprised these didn't get WAAYY more attention...some badass pics of sn95s! and a pic or 2 of tally with his top down??? whaaaaaaa????? lol
Nobody cared. I thought it would be huge, nope.
I literally had to make him out the top down, I told him I wasent taking any pics of his car if there weren't any with the top down

This may or may not be true.

Tha trap house.

OP
OP
Tally_4.6

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I mean threads like this don't come up on here. Some of these should be banner pics.

Tha trap house.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
what's the deal with tally and [MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION] not wanting to put their tops down lol i never wanted my top up...it would be raining and i struggled to put that ***** up

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I thought convertibles were cool when I was 16, which is why my car is what it is. Now a days I hate it. I'm just thankful my car is black so its a bit discrete. I'll probably never buy a convertible again.

OP
OP
Tally_4.6

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
what's the deal with tally and [MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION] not wanting to put their tops down lol i never wanted my top up...it would be raining and i struggled to put that ***** up
The pump and one of the pistons leak. So the less usage it gets, the better. Plus the quarter windows don't go up all the way, they need a little push when they get close to the top. It's a hassle dealing with all that just putting it up and down.

I think it looks better with the top up anyway.

Tha trap house.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lol you got 6 pages, what else do you want for the pictures? Award ceremony? :p

I don't think there is a single car that I like convertible better than hardtop version or aftermarket hardtop... Ruins the body lines IMO and I have no need to have the top off.

OP
OP
Tally_4.6

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
That would be nice, but no. Tony said it too so obviously it's not just me being pissy about the lack of attention for this thread. Just enough banter to keep this going on 6 pages as opposed to more people commenting on the pictures. Ok that's all

Tha trap house.

lutter94

Reaction score
verts and hardtops aside, how can cars that clean, still have the stock (non-clear) headlights/corners? Gotta be one of the cheapest upgrades to swap those out, I would think....

OP
OP
Tally_4.6

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
verts and hardtops aside, how can cars that clean, still have the stock (non-clear) headlights/corners? Gotta be one of the cheapest upgrades to swap those out, I would think....
I just swapped mine out for stockers recently. The aftermarkets fit like garbage and I got tired of looking at it. Justin got in a wreck and then changed his headlight combo anyway. The DFG car was all stock at the time, still is mostly.

Tha trap house.

mustangwill50

Reaction score
Wow!! All of those cars look really sharp.. Makes me want mine back all that much more. I cant f###ing wait anymore but its just not ready yet.. Another month I'd say and Ill hopefully be able to post some pics. As long as they come out at least half as nice as this photoshoot did Ill be happy.. Nice job fellas.. Beautiful cars.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
How can cars that clean, still have the stock (non-clear) headlights/corners? Gotta be one of the cheapest upgrades to swap those out, I would think....

The only one that needed a headlight change in these photos is J_sty.

10547955_1102740646407915_8557182617624005540_o_zpsaa9utgpq.jpg

Nobody cared. I thought it would be huge, nope.

Tha trap house.

And a lot of the posts are the same 3_4 people.

Tha trap house.

I mean threads like this don't come up on here. Some of these should be banner pics.

Tha trap house.

That would be nice, but no. Tony said it too so obviously it's not just me being pissy about the lack of attention for this thread. Just enough banter to keep this going on 6 pages as opposed to more people commenting on the pictures. Ok that's all

Tha trap house.

First time im seeing this post and im sitting here wondering why?! One of the best group photo-shoots on here legit. Reason why I never saw this was it was posted 1 month before my join date. I justtt missed it.

As for no one else commenting, im amazed as well man. We always have the regulars, but it seems-like most view from the shadows and keep the comments to themselves. The entire community should be in here commenting. No excuses. :thumbsup:

Hope to see another photoshoot for 2016!

OP
OP
Tally_4.6

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
We were supposed to do some group shots a few wks ago at the show, but [MENTION=20740]J_Sty_[/MENTION] didn't bring his super awesome camera.

Tha trap house.

J_Sty_

Reaction score
We were supposed to do some group shots a few wks ago at the show, but @J_sty didn't bring his super awesome camera.

Tha trap house.

Idk if you remember the convo at the show but it isn't exactly my camera anymore[emoji30]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online