Local car show

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
I never appreciated how neat and clean ur engine bay is. Car looks awesome, ever consider painting the bottom valence of the rear bumper?

Barner1

Reaction score
Looks like it was a good show. Thanks for sharing. The stang looks great as always!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I never appreciated how neat and clean ur engine bay is. Car looks awesome, ever consider painting the bottom valence of the rear bumper?

Thanks a lot man. Lots of money and time under that hood lol. I actually went back and forth for a few weeks with it, and when my rear bumper was at my painters we masked it off black to see if I would like it and for some reason it just didn't do the trick. I have a black sumped tank and it kind of just was a blob of black.

Looks like it was a good show. Thanks for sharing. The stang looks great as always!

Appreciate it!

A buncha nice cars! The two-tone look works really really well for your car. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot man, one of my favorite things I did to my car by far.

I'm liking the Lightning!! Any more pics of it or details?

Yeah, the lightning is real nasty. I'll get more info on it for ya. Not even positive on what kind of engine, all I know is that its an 88mm turbo, custom made exhaust, 5" DP. I'll reach out to the owner and get some more info.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Where was this at Mike?

Have you been to the High Octane Cars and Coffee meets in Mt Laurel?

I stumbled on that meet and there were some nice cars. Old Shelby's, Ferrari's Lambo's mixed in with Muscle cars and modern cars.

They have a Facebook page and rotate each week between Mt Laurel and Vineland.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Where was this at Mike?

Have you been to the High Octane Cars and Coffee meets in Mt Laurel?

I stumbled on that meet and there were some nice cars. Old Shelby's, Ferrari's Lambo's mixed in with Muscle cars and modern cars.

They have a Facebook page and rotate each week between Mt Laurel and Vineland.

Bob this one was at Washington Twp HS. I was really surprised with the quality of cars. Yeah I have heard of that but never made it out. I have a buddy that goes and loves it. Is yours up and running yet? Going to AM show?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No I haven't even looked at mine yet this year. Just ordered some plugs/wires/fuel filter etc to give it a tune up since it sat all year. Work and a 1 and 3 yr old are not leaving much time.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looks like a good time. Look forward to seeing the latest version of your car at the AM show.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online