Longtubes, or shawties?

FUK_N_JUNK

Reaction score
Longtubes, because either is a PITA to install, might as well make it worth your while...

blackstalion232

Reaction score
longtubes all the way because shorties give you absolutly no power gain what so ever and i would go with mac

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
the vote seems to be longtubes lol. i only have shorties b/c they came on the car when i bought it.

does anyone with a lowered car (w/ supersports or sportlines) have problems with the longtubes scraping? my x-pipe scrapes from time to time, but i know the camaro boys cant go longtubes if they are lowered....

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I run shorties because they were free but they were piece of cake to install and work well, i like how they still keep everything on the car simple to work on. I know a few people that bottom out their long tubes every once in a while so that's just another excuse for me not to get them :santa_smiley:

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
man, i started this thread a while ago. to answer your question 94Pro-5.0, with my eibachs (sportlines i believe)
and longtubes, i do not scrape on anything in the normal city streets, however, at work if i am driving my car over a non
split rack, i have to have someone adjust them as i pull foward so i don't hit the tubes. but as far as everyday, i don't scrape
against anything.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
94Pro-5.0 said:
the vote seems to be longtubes lol. i only have shorties b/c they came on the car when i bought it.

does anyone with a lowered car (w/ supersports or sportlines) have problems with the longtubes scraping? my x-pipe scrapes from time to time, but i know the camaro boys cant go longtubes if they are lowered....

i do, i scrape only on a few speed bumps

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have l/t. they are the only way to go. I passed inspection with them.

I have sportlines with no isos in the front and have only scraped on my friends driveway with a passenger in the car.

Ive never scraped with just me in the car.

LAFENATU

Reaction score
I just prefer Shorties....

For a street car, driven almost daily....the differences in the 2 are minimal unless you

1.) have forced induction

2.) have a stroker

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.